• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yup as expected even though this is out in Japan for 3 days and everyone knows about it, its "MASSIVE NEWS".

Meh they are just making the show out of parts from the trailer.

This show should be called pokemon trash...

Its for little kids not for you probably.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Box art, protagonists, character customization, Kalos Region, Lumiose, footage of the characters running. Where are the FAIRIES??!!

PS I love how "We Built This City" is playing

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
New gameplay of the female character in whats thought is the starter town!

Also, male character very close to what looks like the entrance to a forest!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
New pokemon coming(Shin Pokemon) wich are obviously the ones we know about already.

Everyone going crazy for Pancham just like I went.

Showing them ingame now, which is what we have in the trailer/site.

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
According to PokeSmash, there will be weekly X and Y content! This could mean new info each week leading up to the games release!

diakyu

Hey look, cool that they noted the eight directions. Corocoro and the official websites didn't even talk about it.

john90

Ohhh another totally unuseful smash. Just tradition by now..

Nightblind249

I thought as much for the leaks, but those kids reactions are funny. and go panda go go

Pokemon Rehash is almost done :) (i think)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
According to PokeSmash, there will be weekly X and Y content! This could mean new info each week leading up to the games release!

They showed Gogoat ingame, they can just show, Pancham next week, etc.

Its been like this for years, so I was expecting it, but the stupid MASSIVE NEWS thing made me think we migth get an extra.

So I guess this confirms that Pokebeach's leak were all fake!

Why? he didn't say anything about the info being revealed this month, he doesn't know anything about whats going on in Japan, the leaker was american.

Last edited:

Shraeder

It's Lit
Why do all the streams not work on mobile? :(

Everlasting

Everything stays.
As I expected, not much interesting in it.

MrDuck

So was this all? If so, I'll go to sleep now.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
trololo nothing but old stuff allwell didn't get my hopes up anyway

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3

Smash is pretty smart for saying that. I'm sure that will make some of us watch it every week for that reason.