• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
and Xerneas and Yveltal were pretty much outright stated to only be available in their respective version of the game
Doesnt suprise me one bit.

Is it too hopeful to wish for town details?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Is it too hopeful to wish for town details?

We're then shown a closer look at the city in the center of the region, Miare City, as Masuda pulls off the cover from another poster showing a picture of it, the hosts calling attention to a tower in the background and what looks like an open cafe.

That count as "town details"?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May 26th 2013: A Special Feature on Mewtwo, with a Mighty Battle Starring the Mewtwo You Get with the Special Pre-Order Ticket! / Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku Perform 'Let's Hold Hands'!

In this episode, the focus is upon the Pokémon Mewtwo, detailing its history and the upcoming movie with a battle using the special pre-order bonus Pokémon. The pop group EbiChu also comes onto the show to perform their recent track which is the current ending for the anime. In addition, the first minute of the Pikachu & Eevee Friends short is aired, and Sylveon Nakagawa makes a return to Eevee Akiyama's home.

Rerun Episode: Slaking Kong
Discuss

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
So..more details on Sylveons type????

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I hope this details Sylveon's type. Also, details about the new Mewtwo. Has the Mewtwo battle started? Perhaps the battles in XY! Probably BW2! EDIT: Never mind, the show hasn't started XD

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a new movie trailer.

But I bet:

Hints on Sylveon's Types

Details on Mewtwo's New Forme(s?)

Revealing the new Mewtwo forme if there is one.

Random Crap

A bit of XY Gameplay feature showcasing the Eevee family and the Mewtwo Forme(s?)

The Jap Ending is called 'Let's Hold Hands'? That sound like a creepy song a Peado would sing 0_o

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
anywhere to view it as it airs? if not will we able to see what happened within the next hour or two?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cool they showed Helioptile vs a Crawdant but as expected this is just a little segment for each pokemon, going to be yancham or Yayakoma next week.

They will milk CoroCoro info into 4 episodes(two to go) till next month CoroCoro comes out like we all expected.

Now they are showing how Mewtwo is OP by having him one shot other pokemon.

Eevee sailor moon schoolgirl j-pop singers now.

Last edited:

zangdude

Im glad they showed crawdaunt because I was really hoping we would get hoenn pokemon in X and Y and my wish came true.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So, um, I'm not paying all THAT much attention to the exact details that get revealed where... but it just occurred to me: We didn't know beforehand that Parabolic Charge hits all other Pokemon in the battle and recovers HP based on this total inflicted damage... did we?

Last edited:

Honeyichigo

The manliest
So, um, I'm not paying all THAT much attention to the exact details that get revealed where... but it just occurred to me: We didn't know beforehand that Parabolic Charge hits all other Pokemon in the battle and recovers HP based on this total inflicted damage... did we?

Nope. Or at least not as far as I knew.

darkcharizard13

Pokemon Enthusiast
So I heard a rumor that Masuda is revealing new XY info each smash in June. Can y'all confirm?