• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Special ORAS chapter speculation thread - ORAS chapter confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Pokémon Special ORAS chapter speculation thread - ORAS chapter confirmed!

HOENN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

So, what about the manga? Thoughts? Ideas?

For PokéSpe, I think Ruby and Sapphire should get married in this arc. Maybe the final scene could even be the birth of their child(ren), who could even be twins named Alpha and Omega.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Inb4 XY Special gets ridiculously rushed trying to cram the initial arc into one year rather than two...

thunder2910

Loves pizza
I wonder if sapphire will find out that ruby was lying about forgetting about the things that happened before they stopped team aqua and magma

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Inb4 XY Special gets ridiculously rushed trying to cram the initial arc into one year rather than two...

Basically that's what will happen. We still don't even have BW2 yet. It's going to be a stressed out year. I hope Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire arcs are better then that rushed mess HGSS. I don't expect it to be long. Remake arcs never are.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
maybe its not a remake so i think and hope the alpha and omega arc will long enough at least 4-5 volume
i kind alike the idea that ruby and sapphire married and have twin alpha and omega :D lol even that wont unlikely happen at least we got the new main character like bw2

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I have to say, I'm pretty excited for both the games and a chance to see Sapphire, Ruby, and hopefully Emerald in Pokemon Special! :D I literally can't stop smiling and I'm in class right now. xD
Anyways! I hope they don't change the game protagonists too much because PokeSpe has invested a lot in Ruby and Sapphire's characters altogether. Either way, I'm just excited! <3

Red and Blue

We're actually going to see Ruby and Sapphire again? Great. The Ruby and Sapphire arc is my favorite arc in the series and I can't wait to visit Hoenn again. Though I hope that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be like the Firered and Leafgreen arc rather than the Heartgold and Soulsilver one.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
We're actually going to see Ruby and Sapphire again? Great. The Ruby and Sapphire arc is my favorite arc in the series and I can't wait to visit Hoenn again. Though I hope that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be like the Firered and Leafgreen arc rather than the Heartgold and Soulsilver one.

I agree. As much as I love the Johto trio, I'm hoping the ORAS is much more developed. :)

Orbis

What?
Oh, wonderful. A revisit to some of my least favorite characters in the series. All bias aside, I'm quite interested to see what'll happen with this arc. I do hope XY isn't rushed as all hell so that Kusaka can get to OR/AS, because XY is shaping up to be quite nice.

LordSerperior

I just found out! We're going to see Ruby and Sapphire again. I hope to see Emerald again and I hope he is more likeable now cuz he wasn't an interesting character for almost the entire emerald arc. But most of all I want more Wally, a lot more Wally actually.

Red and Blue

So, since there is a chance that Team Magma and Aqua will return for the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire chapter, do you guys think that Kusaka will bring back Maxie and Archie from the grave?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
When would this even take place? If it's in XY time then the Hoenn Dexholders might be adults right? If they pull a HGSS and it happens like around that time like HGSS did, then well it could work...then again we don't know XY's timeline. I'm not expecting the Hoenn Dexholders to meet the XY one's either. I guess HGSS just killed that whole thing.

SurfingPenguins

The Fire Magician
Loved the Ruby and Sapphire Manga so i am glad we are going to see it return..Ruby is the second best main protag behind Diamond

Red and Blue

When would this even take place? If it's in XY time then the Hoenn Dexholders might be adults right? If they pull a HGSS and it happens like around that time like HGSS did, then well it could work...then again we don't know XY's timeline. I'm not expecting the Hoenn Dexholders to meet the XY one's either. I guess HGSS just killed that whole thing.

There most likely going to do what HGSS did and have it be a prequel chapter. It could work if it takes place a year or two before the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
There most likely going to do what HGSS did and have it be a prequel chapter. It could work if it takes place a year or two before the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

If ORAS, wow that's going to take some time getting use too, takes place before DP does as well, then DP and beyond really will be the future starting of Dexholders.

ReiZerou

I'm both frigging excited and as many have said, very much afraid of what will happen to the XY arc of PokéSpe.

IHARA THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!

Pokemonspecialgerman

40-50 chapters would be more than enough though. Because BW and even Sinnoh was waay to long. And HGSS and BW2 suffered from it. So please keep it short.

And oh my gosh we can see an 18 years old Emerald guys!!! XD

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
HGSS was a bad arc in general. Nothing was going to make that arc good, at least for me. BW2 didn't start in the magazines even after the games came out, right? I applaud them for continuing BW on not just ditching it right away. And while I don't think HGSS would have been a good arc regardless, we still don't know how long BW2 will be. So we can't say it suffered yet. It's just not in volume format yet. But we don't know if the story will be rushed.

RS was pretty long too. It's shorter then DP and I guess what BW was, but still pretty lengthy. DP is only one volume longer then RS and FRLG turned out fine. So BW2 could still turn out okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.