1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by hydrosharp_98, Feb 26, 2016.

1. clbgolden12

clbgolden12 Alolan trainer

Dang it, should've know I made a typo...

Anyways, yes, for the most part I agreed with everything else you said.

2. LePetitMeow

LePetitMeow Well-Known Member

That is a very good point, and it very well could be part of tomorrow's news... We'll just have to wait and see...

3. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

For the post game, I think there should an episode to the third legendary and possibly Zygarde. If third version games are not coming back then the post game story for the third legendary would fill the third game story role.

4. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

The news on Sun and Moon will arrive in two hours or one, and everything is quiet here. Why is everyone quiet?!

5. shac

shac Well-Known Member

In anticipation?

6. Leosnake

Leosnake Well-Known Member

I really hope they reveal either what that Bird Pokemon we saw in the very first one is or the Dog Pokemon that was leaked in Corocoro. I also fully expect the names of the legendaries to be officially announced since they didn't do that last time. That being said I will be very surprised if they reveal anything else about the starters yet it just feels a tad too early for that.

7. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

Well, what is there to talk about?

Most of us think that we'll just get info on the box Legends. Probably the main characters and an overview of the region.
    Typical information to expect after a starter reveal.

8. clbgolden12

clbgolden12 Alolan trainer

We're all busy repeatedly refreshing the Pokemon YT page to see if the video will be uploaded early. :p

Speaking of which, will this video be on the YT like last time? Still not very clear on that...

9. Bus

Bus Well-Known Member

I'm currently at work, so I'll pretty much just be checking the forums here and when I notice a giant uptick in forum pages, that's when I know new info has been revealed lol.

10. Fire Tigress

Fire Tigress Active Member

I'm at work as well, so will be hovering on the boards like you.

Would anyone have the link? This computer may not have sound but I may be able to see what's happening :)

11. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

12. Fire Tigress

Fire Tigress Active Member

Thank you :)

YT - You tube... Ha, I get it now.

13. Tuvixer

Tuvixer Well-Known Member

The names of the legendaries and more. :D

14. magma grunt edu

magma grunt edu casual hardcore fan

the pokemon main site confirmed the legendary's names. solgaleo and lunala it is. there's also details . solgaleo is psychic/steel (f*ck) and lunala is psychic/ghost (cool, hoopa has a friend). their abilities is full metal body and shadow shield.full metal body is just clear body, solgaleo's stats will not drop. wow, shadow shield is a damage reducing berry if lunala has full HP. solgaleo has 212 HP at lvl 50 and lunala's doesn't show.

attacks are sunsteel strike and moongeis beam. sunsteel strike is an attack that is not affected by abilities, same with moongeist beam. the only ability i can think that can affect attacks is sturdy or fur coat. levitate and the absorb ones are not for ghost or steel, which i think it's the attacks's types.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  15. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

Pokedex Rotom!! That's the cutest thing ever.

16. YearlyEonPokemon

YearlyEonPokemon Sky Trainer

Wait, did the rival say it gave him 'chicken skin'?

17. PsychoKing47

PsychoKing47 Well-Known Member

Definitely want that Pokedex Rotom now that that's a thing, and I'm glad the region's more than one island too.

What's with that rival going on about chicken skin though?

18. YearlyEonPokemon

YearlyEonPokemon Sky Trainer

Just before the Rotomdex

19. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

I don't feel like Pokedex Rotom is going to be catchable. It said something about a new level of connection between people and Pokemon - maybe Rotom's gonna act as a translator or something, like Meowth in the anime?

And saying you have chicken skin is like saying you have goose flesh, or goosebumps, just a lot more obscure.

20. Blesstoise

Blesstoise Squirtle Squad

Well, yeah pretty weird. In dutch Goosebumps are referred to as 'Kippenvel', which translates into 'chicken skin' :p no idea what this has to do with the Alola Region.