• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
The worst case scenario is that you end up waiting the few months and getting the Gardevoirite via public serial code later on. You won't be shut out of the Mega Stone permanently.

its true that its not a permanent shut out, its just that id like to get M-Garde asap. ive been playing sun since it came out and im missing my full team. i also do want to see how my fav megas fare VS the new pkmn. ive seen that assault vest Gardevoir has some decent SPA bulk the way i set it up as, its just missing the SPA buff to back up the sweeping potential on less severe match ups.

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
its true that its not a permanent shut out, its just that id like to get M-Garde asap. ive been playing sun since it came out and im missing my full team. i also do want to see how my fav megas fare VS the new pkmn. ive seen that assault vest Gardevoir has some decent SPA bulk the way i set it up as, its just missing the SPA buff to back up the sweeping potential on less severe match ups.

Worst you'll have to do is ask for the mega stones online.

I mean, I have two Beedrilites and Mawilites cause I partook in the competition and used the public code, so there will be people who have multiples of each stone.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Worst you'll have to do is ask for the mega stones online.

I mean, I have two Beedrilites and Mawilites cause I partook in the competition and used the public code, so there will be people who have multiples of each stone.

thats the reason why i want to join the battles. i plan to use the stones i wont use a bartering item. its my backup plan if things happen in such a way i cant participate in the battles where the wanted megas' are offered.

Chase23

well this seriously sucks, i might as well give up on trying to getting the Hoenn mega stones. ive been trying 1-2 times each day since the participation date started to register for the new competition but it only mentions that the previous competition has ended and shunts me back to the battle option :(. i havent cheated/hacked nor had issues connecting (no special denial error code) to the PGL server and PGL support is 3 days into my support question with only an automated answer. i hope they get to the bottom of this quickly.

am i really the only one where the game cant see that the april battle comp is open for participation?

Are you trying to register in game? (ie: on the battle spot) Have you registered on the global link website first? Log in and go to the online competitions page. It should let you sign up there. Then it should let you download your digital ID on the battle spot in game, but it won't let you participate until the competition starts.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Are you trying to register in game? (ie: on the battle spot) Have you registered on the global link website first? Log in and go to the online competitions page. It should let you sign up there. Then it should let you download your digital ID on the battle spot in game, but it won't let you participate until the competition starts.

that might be a solution if somehow my data was lost from PGL server but i registered my data 2 battle competitions ago so its unlikely the be the issue. ive already competed in 2 battle competitions and had no issues signing up for them.

i also did 1 scrap battle in the rated battle selection and had no issue starting that battle.

for some reason i cant seem to find the link on PGL site where it lets me register my participation. ive clicked on thebattle comp link but it doesnt show a registration option.

EDIT: i found the problem and registered, for some reason i couldnt find the single link to register for it online. i was looking at the news section and checking for it thru the events calendar link. you'd think it would've been a good idea to have a clear small link to competition registration link put on the same page when you look at the events calendar info for the competitions.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
it looks like we now have a pretty decent target to reach in the pokebean mission. i still the 6mil will be reached but its not gonna be stupidly easy like the last 2 missions.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I think it'll still be real easy, I mean, you can get over a hundred of those things every day.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yeah, I went to contribute and there was already 300k collected

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I haven't seen anything yet, I can't connect to the Nintendo servers today for some reason, giving me Error Code: 006-0803

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I haven't seen anything yet, I can't connect to the Nintendo servers today for some reason, giving me Error Code: 006-0803

Probably maintenance or something, I was able to get on around 10am GMT

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Yeah I wasn't expecting a maintenance at this time.

Oh well I'll enter the global mission the next morning.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I can log in again. Looks like this one is going to be even more of a curbstomp than the previous missions, we're already over 1.2 million beans.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I can log in again. Looks like this one is going to be even more of a curbstomp than the previous missions, we're already over 1.2 million beans.

lol, atleast it will have been harder than the previous one where the first goal was shattered in the first day.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Yeah, this global mission is a bit of a disappointment. Easy target (again, thereby making it even less work to build up your Festival Plaza), and the task is something I do by routine.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yeah, it was surprisingly easy. I got on a few hours ago to join it and contribute and it was almost at 3,000,000!
It'll definitely reach 6,000,000 no problem

Still hoping Galladenite will be the next Mega stone we get, after the Hoenn starter ones.....

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They've been essentially just handing out free FC with these recent ones.

Who knew the key to success would be to fail at the start so miserably, that'd they feel sorry for us.

Too bad all FC is good for is Rare Kitchen 5's and Bottle Cap exploits.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Too bad all FC is good for is Rare Kitchen 5's and Bottle Cap exploits.

Um, I don't think so. FC are all about buying merchandise to then sell at the Pokemart to get money for clothes as well as for dying those white items to make your wardrobe even more awesome. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.