• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Don't know if I can be bothered with the competition this time. I've registered but the Mega Stines aren't on my priority list and seeing how long the Hoenn starter ones are taking to be distributed I don't see us waiting long between the release of the tournament codes and the release of the worldwide code.

EDIT: ended up doing the battles. Won 2, lost 1 so at least I'm ending on a positive rating this time. Not that I care either way. I'm only after the Mega Stones anyway.

Last edited:

04n70n10

For the april competition, I missed something for Sceptilite, Blazikenite and Swampertite Mega Stones? I haven't received any code yet.

BCVM22

As with the last few people to ask, you haven't missed anything. It hasn't been distributed yet, for whatever reason. Keep an eye on the main site.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The next global mission says that you have to fish 500,000 Pokemon and or items at rare fishing spots. i have reason to believe that only the Pokemon I've fished are being counted. I fished at one bubble and got a Big Pearl. I then check the mission and this fish wasn't added to my total. So I then go to two more spots and at these spots I found Pokemon. I caught the first one and defeated the second one. I check the mission again and those did count. So I have 2 for my total thus far even tough by mission description I should have 3. Anyone else having this issue?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The next global mission says that you have to fish 500,000 Pokemon and or items at rare fishing spots. i have reason to believe that only the Pokemon I've fished are being counted. I fished at one bubble and got a Big Pearl. I then check the mission and this fish wasn't added to my total. So I then go to two more spots and at these spots I found Pokemon. I caught the first one and defeated the second one. I check the mission again and those did count. So I have 2 for my total thus far even tough by mission description I should have 3. Anyone else having this issue?

I'll confirm it in a short while.

Got the Hoenn starter Megastones. Might give me incentive to get a Sceptile battle ready now.

Tiny Tourney sounds fun. At least Gardevoirite is being released this time.

Satoshi & Touko

I'll confirm it in a short while.

Got the Hoenn starter Megastones. Might give me incentive to get a Sceptile battle ready now.

Tiny Tourney sounds fun. At least Gardevoirite is being released this time.

I just checked again now and my records still say 2, so it seems it's the case. :(
But aside from that, it may be too soon to say this, but it might look like that we finally have a mission where it could go any way result-wise. I'm thinking so far that they put a good target for this mission. My final trek to rank 999 will end with a bang. :)

Oh, and Gardevoirite for next battle competition? Nel3 will be happy. :D

Exsception

Born Completionist
Guess it's time to go fishing. There wasn't a way to chain fish in this game, was there?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I just checked again now and my records still say 2, so it seems it's the case. :(
But aside from that, it may be too soon to say this, but it might look like that we finally have a mission where it could go any way result-wise. I'm thinking so far that they put a good target for this mission. My final trek to rank 999 will end with a bang. :)

Oh, and Gardevoirite for next battle competition? Nel3 will be happy. :D

OMG! yay! im glad they'll finally get around to it. i like my assualt vest Garde ATM but its only missing the needed SPA boost. now that the mega is coming soon, its gonna be open season on the tapus :) my team can finally be complete in the near future, now all im missing is the custap berry to make Aggron great again. im still not sure how i'll fare VS the z moves, likely gonna go down like a bag of potatoes but atleast i can now battle at full strength.

looks like i'll need to cobble up a tiny team now.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think I'm going to just do the three battles, not many Pokemon really stick out and Kartana is allowed so I imagine that's going to destroy teams

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking at the tiny comp rules looking for where the pkmn are allowed to come from. i dont see the + sign needed for this upcoming tourney, am i missing something or is it allowing gen6 pkmn into the tourney?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
im looking at the tiny comp rules looking for where the pkmn are allowed to come from. i dont see the + sign needed for this upcoming tourney, am i missing something or is it allowing gen6 pkmn into the tourney?

Any Pokemon under 1.0m, regardless of gen

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Any Pokemon under 1.0m, regardless of gen

thank you very much. that clears me for a few things to play around with. i should have some fun here as most annoying grade A pkmn are too tall to compete. i got a team planed out already and i just need to breed/transfer some spare pkmn over. lol and its only a day after i used my spare bottle caps to top up a sceptile and i cant use it on a pkmn i want atm for the tourney.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Certainly took them long enough to give us the Hoenn starter stones..... Gallade! Finally!

It counted the Big Pearl for me.
Fished the pearl and caught three Pokemon. Checked my score afterwards and it was 4. Fished some more after that, but the constant going back and forth between route 1 and Melemele sea to refresh the fishing spot got boring after 30 times.

Satoshi & Touko

I just did 3 more of those rare fishing spots and one of them scored me an item. This time though all 3 fishings counted towards my score, so I guess it was just a one-off oops. Good, no real problems then. :)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Like all global missions I just have no desire to contribute more than the mandatory amount for the bonus stuff. At 50k though, which is neat, like 5% of the way towards the 1m target...

Maybe it's because I'm only at 42% on Zelda: BotW (damn Korok seeds...)

Still no idea what I want to use for Tiny Cup. I've made it my mission not to Kartana my way through the tournament.

Tell you what though, I'll pay homage to Pachirisu at Worlds (and anime! Sophocles) and use Togedemaru.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.