• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
GF tend to give hints in the form of event Pokémon. Look at the Pikachu Colored Pichu, Draco Meteor Jirachi, and Movie Regigigas to name a few. They all unlocked a special event in either Platinum or HGSS when traded over or in BW when transferred in the case of the movie Celebi and the Shing Legendary Beasts.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Oh my the goal has been surpassed already! 2,065!

Users must have a lot of loto shops to try their luck. 0_o

The Global Mission has become a full-powered disappointment. The goal was busted in one day and I discovered that you can't contribute more than 9 points on your own. :(

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The Global Mission has become a full-powered disappointment. The goal was busted in one day and I discovered that you can't contribute more than 9 points on your own. :(

It's so that people can't cheat.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Done my 3 battles for the Weakness Cup. Won 2 and lost 1 so at least I'm ending positive after 3 losses last time. Only bad thing is that 3 of my most used Pokemon are locked in a box and I can't change their items back to what they're supposed to be for the Battle Tree.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im really enjoying these restricted battling rule even though im going to end up with a 50% or worse win ratio. i put the full 45 battles in the tiny tourney and i'll do another 45 in this tourney. having such restrictions lets some of my pet projects shine and do some damage without getting KO'D too early.

wow, putting sludge bomb on my Bellossom has saved me a few times already with lucky poisons

Last edited:

Exsception

Born Completionist
I'm having problems winning any of the lottos, I just want to contribute one win so that I can get a fast ball.

You don't have to contribute anything this time around. As long as you have a Global Link account, then you'll get the Fast Ball and Rare Candies.

Satoshi & Touko

You don't have to contribute anything this time around. As long as you have a Global Link account, then you'll get the Fast Ball and Rare Candies.

According to the Serebii main page for news, you do need to contribute one point for the rare candy.

Edit: PGL website says it too.

@windwakemeup I suggest finding someone on your Plaza who is offering a Gold Rush 2-star or higher. That facility always pays top prize for the first roll when you install it in your Plaza.

Last edited:

Exsception

Born Completionist
According to the Serebii main page for news, you do need to contribute one point for the rare candy.

Edit: PGL website says it too.

@windwakemeup I suggest finding someone on your Plaza who is offering a Gold Rush 2-star or higher. That facility always pays top prize for the first roll when you install it in your Plaza.

Whoops, I misinterpreted Serebii's main page. Apparently at least one win is necessary.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Got me a Master Ball for winning 1st prize in a Big Dreams 4* the other day; didn't think you could win those in the Plaza lotteries, it took me completely by surprise although it was a brand new facility I'd just received. Very happy!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
just what is the deal with the sablevolant serial code? if i undersyand correctly, mega aggron is included there. how can i get it?

edit: if i understand correctly, i just put if the password sablevolant and it will reward the 4 mega stones?

Last edited:

BCVM22

That's all you have to do. Mystery Gift > Receive via Code (or whatever the option calls itself). The gentleman will hand them to you in any Pokémon Center. Couldn't be any easier.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
That's all you have to do. Mystery Gift > Receive via Code (or whatever the option calls itself). The gentleman will hand them to you in any Pokémon Center. Couldn't be any easier.

thank you for the reply, i saw the procedure in a YT vid but wasnt sure if it was legit or not. i was wondering why Aggron stone wasnt offered in the tourney itself.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I have to apologize to the Island Scan mission for calling it the worst of them all, this lottery one is really bad lmao..

Had to exploit just to meet the one win requirement lol.

Satoshi & Touko

I have to apologize to the Island Scan mission for calling it the worst of them all, this lottery one is really bad lmao..

Had to exploit just to meet the one win requirement lol.

At the present time, I must humbly say that I find the Island Scan mission to be the best. Either that or the fishing one.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Do y'all think that the US will ever get the Ash hat Pikachus? Since it's a QR I imagine we can get the Movie hat in USUM but man I want the other forms SO bad. I'll really be disappointed if we never get them :(

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Marshadow is allowed in the next online tournament
Only Japan owns Marshadow
Yeah, totally fair.

Still haven't scored a point in the Global Mission either, and I have 2 5* prize wheels. I can't seem to find a 5* Master ball one, it's stuck on 2*

Do y'all think that the US will ever get the Ash hat Pikachus? Since it's a QR I imagine we can get the Movie hat in USUM but man I want the other forms SO bad. I'll really be disappointed if we never get them :(

Hopefully internet code for most of them. But I'm betting half will be Game Stop like usual.
And hopefully nothing ridiculous like you HAVE to do to a theater and watch the movie, cause I'm not.... not for this move..... but I want those Pikachu. It's only a 2 day thing too so that would suck.

BCVM22

Movie-related exclusives are almost always ported over in one way or another. Especially so when they carry with them an event-exclusive item, as these Pikachu do.

Hopefully internet code for most of them. But I'm betting half will be Game Stop like usual.
And hopefully nothing ridiculous like you HAVE to do to a theater and watch the movie, cause I'm not.... not for this move..... but I want those Pikachu. It's only a 2 day thing too so that would suck.

In the better part of a decade-plus of movie-linked exclusives, I'm not sure they've ever once forced you to go to a theater and watch a movie for the international version of the event. I wouldn't lose sleep over the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.