• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I hope Corocoro reveals more information soon, I am hungry for some news!

It's going to be released a day early since Sunday is a 15th.
So, I'm actually surprised that CoroCoro still haven't leaked.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope Corocoro reveals more information soon, I am hungry for some news!

I think we might see a couple of new tidbits but the majority of it will probably be about the starters.

If anything they'll officially reveal the name of the legends.

Sabre_King

It's going to be released a day early since Sunday is a 15th.
So, I'm actually surprised that CoroCoro still haven't leaked.

I am more surprised the company did the trailer before the leaks even occurred, I guess they really wanted to be the first ones on this reveal lol.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I am more surprised the company did the trailer before the leaks even occurred, I guess they really wanted to be the first ones on this reveal lol.

They have been like that a lot lately. Back when BW came out there was a lot of hassle with them keeping stuff under wraps, so I guess they want things to be heard exactly how they want them to be heard. Not through some under-the-table, way.

diakyu

At most we'll get official screenshots and maybe the name of the legendaries like we did for XY. I really want some official shots so I don't have to deal with these horrid off video shots.

Well, it makes sense. Imagine if the first trailer for a film we saw was some dodgy footage from Comic-Con. Oh wait...
But yeah, I think they're playing this one much closer to the chest, all things considered. Especially after all the leaks surrounding Nintendo in the last six months or so.

Anyway, here's a question for you all.

Do you think we will get a hidden ability or shiny Pokémon as we did with XY and ORAS via a wifi distribution upon the games' release? And if so, what do you think it may be?

Cowterpie

Uncool Trainer
Wow. How many months have they said that the next month will be a huge scoop or whatever? Not that I expected much, with the reveal that we got on Monday.

diakyu

Wow. How many months have they said that the next month will be a huge scoop or whatever? Not that I expected much, with the reveal that we got on Monday.
Whenever they say this, they deliver. Without fail. Besides we're past the point of going months without news. We'll get stuff next month and corocoro says they'll have it and we have no reason to doubt them.

Cowterpie

Uncool Trainer
But haven't they said this almost every month since the announcement? The only bit of game related news I can remember is last month's with blurred box art.

In all honesty, now ive thought about it, if they do this up until release I'd probably be happier anyway, I always end up wanting to go into the game blind, but end up reading every leak and bit of news cause I've got no self control, haha!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Whenever they say this, they deliver. Without fail.

To be fair, I do believe they've said there would be a huge scoop on S/M twice already. The first time they didn't deliver and said that the next month's(This month) would have a big scoop. Then we get the same thing this month.

Though, I am fairly certain we'll be getting info next month, after all they've got legendaries to cover.

To be fair, I do believe they've said there would be a huge scoop on S/M twice already. The first time they didn't deliver and said that the next month's(This month) would have a big scoop. Then we get the same thing this month.

Though, I am fairly certain we'll be getting info next month, after all they've got legendaries to cover.

They did give info, they just weren't the first source for it.

Orphalesion

No, the first time they promised to start their coverage, NOT a "big scoop", which they technically did.

For THIS month they promised a big scoop, I understand Ninendo might have nixed those plans, but it does come off as a tad bit dodgy.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
No, the first time they promised to start their coverage, NOT a "big scoop", which they technically did.

Ahh, okay, I wasn't too sure on that part there. All they did was a tease at Box Art right? I wouldn't quite call that information. I'd call it minor S/M coverage at best, but that doesn't quite matter anymore.

Xuxuba

I hope that, instead of soaring with Latios/Latias, we get a transport service that allows you to ride a big bird pokemon from Alola.
I want Alola to give us a different feeling from the one we felt in Hoenn and i think the idea above would be a way of doing this without having to remove the possibility of exploring the skies.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
So did corocoro just not deliver because TPC wanted to be the 1st ones? i sure hope next month they do deliver because they won't be doing this monthly. I know they will but these 2 months was all promise and nothing.

Soaring would work if the map they showed of alola is in sacle which would mean that would be the real map and you can zoom in on it and thing will be proportionate. then they can use that map for the soaring itself. I'm not counting on it returning, though it would be amazing if it did. That must be a whole lot of work, especially for a new region but hoenn wasn't 3d either so they had to create that too. who knows, maybe it will return in the end.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
It's best to see the starters in HQ than poor leak camera quality.

Then again next month's issue will have the poor quality. But it doesn't matter since it'll have a higher quality after it appears on the Pokemon website.

It's best to see the starters in HQ than poor leak camera quality.

Then again next month's issue will have the poor quality. But it doesn't matter since it'll have a higher quality after it appears on the Pokemon website.

It's like how our first look at Apocalypse in the upcoming X-Men film was tainted due to the leaked footage coming straight from SDC on a shaky camera. Everyone complained.

I've been saying all along, Pokémon would be the first to break major news on Sun and Moon. No way are they letting the leaks take anything away from what looks to be a great experience.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Not necessarily for the next month, since next month will be the last movie Corocoro and they can still keep us waiting for two months at least.

They did give info, they just weren't the first source for it.
Except they haven't, not even the existing info was shown.

Not necessarily for the next month, since next month will be the last movie Corocoro and they can still keep us waiting for two months at least.

Except they haven't, not even the existing info was shown.

Well, they didn't specifically state that it was coming from them, specifically.

I actually think Pokémon made them delay the information from the trailer to next month's issue simply because they didn't want them leaking earlier than the trailer's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.