• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you I was right.

My original Post

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...eral-Discussion-amp-Speculation-Thread/page24

Lucario At Service They never lied they Keep promised about the Special Feature But you guys Got yourselves hyped for no reason.

Only one page is leaked though. And it was never a 'special feature' it was just news, and this is technically big news because we now know we're getting a huge scoop.

EDIT: Keeping in mind the last huge scoop was Mega Evolution.

Niormon

Only one page is leaked though. And it was never a 'special feature' it was just news, and this is technically big news because we now know we're getting a huge scoop.

EDIT: Keeping in mind the last huge scoop was Mega Evolution.
what part if that scan is news ? you can't see anything

RoySceptile

Bakaner
"special feature"

So what do we hope next month will bring? :p

Special feature about blurred out back of the box art, obviously.

Real answer, cover legends are most likely 100% to be revealed next month. I'd say starters as well, but that seems like too much info (for first batch of CoroCoro anyway).
Though who knows, we got the legends, overworld gameplay and the starters for X/Y at the very beginning.

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
well they did it to us again this month. Who wants to bet that there big scoop next month is.. the news will start in the June issue instead. is it just me or is Gamefreak really trolling us a lot this time. I am starting to wonder if they announced the game too early and they won't be ready by Winter 2016.

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
Honestly, I'm shocked that they even gave us Boxart. Either way, I feel people always forget about these news patterns. May onwards is always true info dumps while March-April are teased to hell and back. Nearly, what, three Generations followed this, and yet people still forget? <xD

I'll say this once and again, XYORAS spoiled the crap out of us.

Honestly, I'm shocked that they even gave us Boxart. Either way, I feel people always forget about these news patterns. May onwards is always true info dumps while March-April are teased to hell and back. Nearly, what, three Generations followed this, and yet people still forget? <xD

I'll say this once and again, XYORAS spoiled the crap out of us.

You're literally saying this after the Gen GameFreak has started seriously shaking things up, so of course people are going to get excited and the like. Besides, XY had tons at reveal, understandably less with CoroCoro that month, and then Sylveon, and after that I think it only had a month or two of drought which resulted in the Sylveon Wars

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
You're literally saying this after the Gen GameFreak has started seriously shaking things up, so of course people are going to get excited and the like. Besides, XY had tons at reveal, understandably less with CoroCoro that month, and then Sylveon, and after that I think it only had a month or two of drought which resulted in the Sylveon Wars

And considering everyone and their mother complained that it ruined said games...you would think our fanbase would be a wee glad that we know next to nothing so far.

If the May Issue has literally nothing, then watch me freak out about that, that's where a sign would be noted.

And considering everyone and their mother complained that it ruined said games...you would think our fanbase would be a wee glad that we know next to nothing so far.

If the May Issue has literally nothing, then watch me freak out about that, that's where a sign would be noted.

Yeah, the fandom is so flippant. 'We want less legends!' 'Why is there so little legends!?'. 'Change the gameplay!' 'Ah! Too much!' 'Gen VI was so spoiled!' 'Gen VII is so unexciting!' :p

Besides, were almost guaranteed the mascots next issue ^_^

Class Zero

We have arrived.

Niormon

Well done you special lil guy, you.

But yeah, initially it is disappointing we've gotten nothing today thus far but at least we're guaranteed some information next month!
Thank you, its an Honor :) next month means a Nintendo Direct as well

Wadeledge

Till all are One
And now for..."I CAN'T BELIEVE GAMEFREAK WOULD LIE TO US LIKE THIS WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DIDN'T PROMISE US ANYTHING AND I JUST GOT MY HOPES UP!!!"
Thank you, its an Honor :) next month means a Nintendo Direct as well
Not necessarily...people should learn a thing or two about setting expectations too high at this point.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
At least this confirms that the starter image on 4chan is fake.

Not like I believe it anyway :p

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
They sure really want to drag this whole thing out.

When BW was announced April 2010, we at least had actual game screenshots. The characters, box legends and starters were revealed the following month.

When XY was announced January 2013, we at least had a trailer that showed the main characters, starters, legends, and the region.

When SM was announced February 2016, we only had concept art, and Magearna. There's nothing much to gather. Even the Generation was questioned.
And it's already April, and we still don't know much about the game.

A silhouette would've been nice to have something new to discuss for once.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
The wait continues then.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
I just don't like this lack of info... it mean either
A: they were lazy and did not have enough things to show to the fans
or
B: They just don't care about fans and just enjoy rilling us up- just to get cheap laughs
I'm not quite sure which ones I Like better...

Niormon

And now for..."I CAN'T BELIEVE GAMEFREAK WOULD LIE TO US LIKE THIS WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DIDN'T PROMISE US ANYTHING AND I JUST GOT MY HOPES UP!!!"

Not necessarily...people should learn a thing or two about setting expectations too high at this point.
I keep this in mind Thanks I will control my hype also Gamfaqs is chaos and say Gamfreak lied LOLOL that site is a lost cause.

@Wulava You forgot tho The Police were involved in the whole Black and white issue and remember
those students leaked XY info and broken street dates, GameFreak was really Pissed off with that.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed that next month's issue of CoroCoro will provide a huge scoop on Pokémon Sun & Moon. It has text saying that you can't see the Pokémon in the box art yet.

This isn't your average everyday trolling. This is... advanced trolling.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
they be enjoying trolling us...
still they better send out real info next time... or else something horrible might happen...

I just don't like this lack of info... it mean either
A: they were lazy and did not have enough things to show to the fans
or
B: They just don't care about fans and just enjoy rilling us up- just to get cheap laughs
I'm not quite sure which ones I Like better...
This isn't your average everyday trolling. This is... advanced trolling.

None of these things are true though. There is no trolling going on and they aren't doing it to make people angry, it's the same pattern that previous games followed.
Serebii on twitter said:
XY, for example, had the reveal in January, then just movie reveals (Sylveon/Mega Mewtwo Y) before the big content reveal in May 2013
Serebii on twitter said:
They didn't promise us more in CoroCoro. They didn't promise us gameplay footage in Pokénchi. We need to just expect what they say to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.