• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwolf09

Actually it doesn't, the leaker specifically said that we'd get a Capybara and Gorilla in the trailer, this trailer does have the Super Moves, but lacks those two Pokémon. So he's at best half-right here, which admittedly is more then I expected him to be.

This does however give more credence to the Chinese leak as we saw more rideable Pokémon, if we keep getting them, then this leak is going to move up in plausibility.

I think he was talking about an english trailer. Which might be coming soon after this one.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Well I just finished capping this but gamexplain beat me too it. Sad news Eevee fans, the new trailers confirms no new eeveelution this gen. Sad but expected as it is an odd numbered gen and besides the first we have never gotten them outside of even numbers so not a huge surprise but sad all the same.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Actually it doesn't, the leaker specifically said that we'd get a Capybara and Gorilla in the trailer, this trailer does have the Super Moves, but lacks those two Pokémon. So he's at best half-right here, which admittedly is more then I expected him to be.

This does however give more credence to the Chinese leak as we saw more rideable Pokémon, if we keep getting them, then this leak is going to move up in plausibility.

Doesnt matter, if those pokemon arent in, the leak is fake.

goodpeople25

Can anyone spot anything in the new trailer?
A lack of crystal in our bracelets in the shots of our super move poses. A Bit of a difference in colour of the coro coro leaked Pokemon (man that pikaboo goes away quick). Haven't payed attention to trades in forever so is seeing the type of poke ball in trades new? And that grooming thing with pikachu (not sure what the other button does) as well as the previously noticed evolution stuff that i didn't really pay attention to.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
A lack of crystal in our bracelets in the shots of our super move poses. A Bit of a difference in colour of the coro coro leaked Pokemon (man that pikaboo goes away quick). Haven't payed attention to trades in forever so is seeing the type of poke ball in trades new? And that grooming thing with pikachu (not sure what the other button does) as well as the previously noticed evolution stuff that i didn't really pay attention to.
I'm pretty sure the crystals are still there.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I think he was talking about an english trailer. Which might be coming soon after this one.

Why would the English trailer have Pokémon the Japanese trailer doesn't? Even when we had different trailers (ex. the first trailer for the game), they didn't show off any Pokémon for us that weren't also seen in the Japanese one. I can't see those two sneak their way into the English trailer and be detailed when the Japanese trailer doesn't so much as give us a glimpse of them.

knightwolf09

That is unless there's going to be an english trailer with them in it. I mean the guy was english so why would he mention a japanese trailer?

Erron Black

The Outlaw

We still have the rest of the week to see, the supposed leaker didn't say anything about a date, just that it would be released sometime this week.

However with 'Pikaboo' and 'Barehug' being revealed along with Salandit and the 7 Pokemon in just this month, that's 10 Pokemon, I highly doubt we'll see two more.

DreamShield

I like the little touches in the trailer not to do with the game at all LOL I mean I love the ridable pokemon, I'll need to see more on the super moves, but I love that the Popplio and Litten little boys have blue and red shirts respectively, as well as black/red and blue swim trunks. The girl seems to be the Fletchling trainer, and wears white and then wears yellow when uses a Pikachu. She also trades a Pancham for a Mimikkyu while wearing a light blue and white dress which is probably irrelevant. The little brother wears light yellow the whole time which could represent Pichu. I like little touches like that lol.

I also really like the tone of the commercial, typical family vacation, and the trials and tribulations of raising a favourite pokemon, especially one with a specific evolution. It reminds me of playing Pokemon as a kid, the way the commercial is done.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
i have a clear image what's the best way to show it?

While I agree there seems to be an absence of crystals in the shots, the bracelet still produces light when the player is moving his arm around, which indicates there's something glowing in there, likely the crystal.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
That is unless there's going to be an english trailer with them in it. I mean the guy was english so why would he mention a japanese trailer?

Because it's pretty weird that they would have a japanese trailer like this and then a few days later randomly an english that has new pokemon in it.

goodpeople25

While I agree there seems to be an absence of crystals in the shots, the bracelet still produces light when the player is moving his arm around, which indicates there's something glowing in there, likely the crystal.

Or it's energy/light produced by whatever process the crystal went through to disappear at the apparent start of one of the poses

knightwolf09

Because it's pretty weird that they would have a japanese trailer like this and then a few days later randomly an english that has new pokemon in it.

Japan and America do trailers a bit differently sometimes. It's not weird at all. Remember, you also said it'd be weird for nintendo to drop trailers without warning.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Or it's energy/light produced by whatever process the crystal went through to disappear at the apparent start of one of the poses

With that logic, it still implies the crystal were used in the process, which is all I was after, ahah. :3 I thought you were suggesting the 'ultimate move' could be performed without the use of a crystal, which seemed kind of counter-productive to me.

DreamShield

I can see why the rest might need a harness, but why does Lapras need one? I'm skeptical that its coming as a mechanic, honestly. These all seem to be fun mini-games or area specific, like Mamoswine and Gogoat. Perhaps we'll still have some unique surf models. If I'm wrong, that would be pleasant.

Daisukereds

I don't know if anyone has translated it already, but around 0:42 in the new Japanese trailer, we get to see the Menu. The top 4 options I can't read, but it looks like Pokemon, Pokedex, Bag, and what I assume is "save". The last 2 seem to be "トレーナー パス" (Trainer path) and ポケリフレ which translates to "Pokerifure" (for Fur?).. This being the option shown for grooming the Pokemon. Interesting that this is part of the Menu now, if that is the case.

Also, that Mimicyu is just AWESOME!! The design and types, I love it! Hope it evolves into an uglier Pikachu cloth, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.