• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I think they would introduce a new method for it to evolve. They did so with Feebas. Either that or there is an advance version Amie in the game.

Maybe they will just remove the Amie part and make it just so it needs the Fairy type move?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Has anyone discussed how we will get Sylveon in Sun & Moon?

I havent seen anything about Pokemon Amie or the PSS returning yet.
As Huckleberry said, it was shown Amie is returning in Sun and Moon in a Japan trailer.

R_N

Pokemonamie is not only back, it's been slightly expanded. You can now groom your pokemon and it looks like the background is based on your current location and not the f u n z o n e

Huckleberry

Poison Trainer
Pokemonamie is not only back, it's been slightly expanded. You can now groom your pokemon and it looks like the background is based on your current location and not the f u n z o n e

Yeah, and I'm glad, too. I hope there are still little mini-games and more of them. I like Amie and would love for it to get special expansion treatment.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So this is really interesting. If you look at the new footage of Team Skull, they are shown throwing non-standard Pokeballs. Grunts are shown throwing Pokeballs that I haven't been able to ID yet, and the Admin is using an Ultra Ball. It's minor, but extremely interesting change.

EDIT: According to Serebii, the Pokeballs are Safari Balls... ... ... ... ...YES!!!!!!!!! The Safari Zone is back! I've missed that thing so much.

roserade the warrior

So this is really interesting. If you look at the new footage of Team Skull, they are shown throwing non-standard Pokeballs. Grunts are shown throwing Pokeballs that I haven't been able to ID yet, and the Admin is using an Ultra Ball. It's minor, but extremely interesting change.

EDIT: According to Serebii, the Pokeballs are Safari Balls... ... ... ... ...YES!!!!!!!!! The Safari Zone is back! I've missed that thing so much.

Yes! Those are safari balls, the safari zone is back! I like to keep my hopes way too up, but maybe they also added Kurt balls to the mix, how else would we get more pokemon in those balls (the breeding ball feature I mean)?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'm fairly certain it is mentioned until so far, but NPC's using different types of Pokéballs are amazing. I think I've seen Nest Balls for Drowzee and Ultra Ball for Plumeria. Pyukumuku can do both paper and rock via Innards Out.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Actually guys I'm pretty sure they're Nest Balls. Look at this pic I took, and then google Nest Balls and Safari Balls. http://imgur.com/a/TCiJr

... ... ... ...way to ruin my hopes and dreams... ... ...

Though I do admit, it really didn't make any sense for the Grunts to be using Safari Balls.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Nice to see that little detail of trainers throwing out different kinds of balls now. It's just another neat touch.
That's a feature I thought they will never put.

It's nice to see that.

TheEliteEmpoleon

... ... ... ...way to ruin my hopes and dreams... ... ...

Though I do admit, it really didn't make any sense for the Grunts to be using Safari Balls.

I'm sorry dude :( I was a little excited too. But yeah the only thing I could think of was that they just flat out ambushed the Safari Zone and stole its pokémon with Safari Balls.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I'm sorry dude :( I was a little excited too. But yeah the only thing I could think of was that they just flat out ambushed the Safari Zone and stole its pokémon with Safari Balls.

Funny thing is, the Serebii main page is saying Safari Balls right now. A lot of people like me are going to get false impressions from that.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So,

1. What happened to the Friday trailer?

2.Has the Japanese site been updated?

Nahiri

Selesnya Guild
So,

1. What happened to the Friday trailer?

2.Has the Japanese site been updated?

1) You can thank 4chan. The same thing happened when the Russian folks leaked the Drampa/Bruxish/Cutiefly trailer iirc, so we got it a few hours early. Everywhere that's not Japan is probs still getting it Friday tho.

2) Idunno fam, probably?

diakyu

Eh, the exact same thing happened last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.