• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Artemis

Alolan Muk ends up with Levitate, then chills with its bestie Eelektross. But seriously, I'd like another no weakness Pokemon(Only possible with the help of Abilities now).

Only think that could kill it would be Salandit with Corrosion ability. It really could be a destroyer of worlds with minimize

Tepigfan

So in the character discussion thread I said:
So has anyone else noticed that the new nurse joy looks alot like the people who ran the register of the battle tower in diamond/pearl (Not platinum they got a new outfit there) could this be another hint towards a platinum remake?
and now that I think about it, didn't the riddler say something about the battle frontier? Maybe this is a hint towards that!

BlackRaven

Go Charizard!!!!
and now that I think about it, didn't the riddler say something about the battle frontier? Maybe this is a hint towards that!

When?

I believe you, I just would like to see it myself.

I'm annoying that way

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Don't know if it's been posted yet but I found this video online that's got the first 2 hours of SM shortened down into 8 mins as a preview, quite spoiler heavy though but I thought it was pretty cool from what I saw :) Can't seem to work YouTube video tags though so spoilered just in case anyone clicks on it by accident.

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If Jangmo-o's evolution line truly is Dragon Fighter, Talonflame got a new Pokemon to feast on : /

LoveMcQueen5683

Don't know if it's been posted yet but I found this video online that's got the first 2 hours of SM in, quite spoiler heavy though but I thought it was pretty cool from what I saw :) Can't seem to work YouTube video tags though so spoilered just in case anyone clicks on it by accident.

How does an 8 minute video have the first two hours in it? I think you need to re-read the video title

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yeah I edited my post so that it subtlely says as a preview, noticed that as soon as I made the post :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I think there is more to it than that. Eating garbage doesn't necessarily make one "evil". However not all Dark-types are evil. Sometimes it just means that it fights dirty. Maybe, in Alolan Grimer's case, it literally fights dirty. Maybe it's sludge is different, and it can use it for some cheap tactic in battle. But that doesn't exactly explain how the sludge is different. What's in Alola's garbage that would make Grimer change?

Oil, probably. Hawaii doesn't have oil reserves, but it has oil refineries.

BlackRaven

Go Charizard!!!!
Those...

Those Graphics....

WAIT A SECOND

Hau chooses the starter thats weak to you?

EDIT: Sorry, i will pay more attention in future

Last edited:

LockFelino

Sparkling Noodleboi
Those...

Those Graphics....

WAIT A SECOND

Hau chooses the starter thats weak to you?

I'm surprised you don't know this already. It's been common knowledge as far as I know.

I'm still under the impression that Gladion will be your "true" rival based on age and personality alone, starter or none

BlackRaven

Go Charizard!!!!
It's been known since June; E3 Treehouse Live Event.

Yeah, but I am half deaf to news.

I always miss out on things

BlackRaven

Go Charizard!!!!
Sorry. I only really have had an eye open for new pokemon.

I need to become more aware

BlitzGirl41

One thing I have to say is that the battle screen in S/M is very visually appealing to me. I absolutely hated the bloated circles/ovals in X/Y's battle screen. Also like the colors a lot more and the stylistic look.

future.newyorker

One thing I have to say is that the battle screen in S/M is very visually appealing to me. I absolutely hated the bloated circles/ovals in X/Y's battle screen. Also like the colors a lot more and the stylistic look.

That was one thing I first noticed about S/M's battle screen. They've finally gotten rid of the awful circle areas where your Pokémon are standing.

You guys, what if Lillie are Gladion are a homonculi? What if Lusamine created them after she encountered the Ultra Beasts sometime before the story began? (Just a theory, probably not true) or what if Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine are all homonculi made by the Ultra Beasts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.