• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm well aware of that. It was just my opinion anyway, so we can just agree to disagree here.
As long as no one loses it, that's fine.

In the meantime, I have been very curious about the Pokemon bank upgrade, which will likely be January of 2017.

Charbox

In just going to be happy exploring and trying out the new mechanics :)

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
well, i can sleep tonight and when i wake up i'll have the demo waiting. yay :D. I'm so excited!

Maybe we can get those ORAS demo rewards in this one.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Don't know what it is, but it looks cool, found on the side of this TCG Box

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/grymS9M.png[/img139]

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
God. Excitement kills sleep. It will be a loong night.

Word. :p So I'm just shiny hunting to bide the time.

Don't know what it is, but it looks cool, found on the side of this TCG Box

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/grymS9M.png[/img139]

I was thinking it could be a sea urchin of some kind. Like this.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
More than half the world is in a timezone that has the 18th as the date now. Surely someone out there is playing the demo now, right?

DSDark

Breeder
I'm pretty sure we can't. At least nothing n the first 15 minutes of the demo I've heard seems to indicate that.

the guy doing the demo didn't seem interested in battling. So i don't think they cared to try and see if they could catch pokemon

Pilpulp

美的
Joe Merrick (Serebii) just tweeted a pic of him downloading the demo. Now its a matter of waiting for the data mining to commence.

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
Joe Merrick (Serebii) just tweeted a pic of him downloading the demo. Now its a matter of waiting for the data mining to commence.

And then Joe immediately stating that his data mining savvy friend finding out GameFreak scrubbed the demo clean, save a few things.

Ignore the huge grin on my face, I'm very unhappy about not getting mai spoilers. :p

TyLogic

And then Joe immediately stating that his data mining savvy friend finding out GameFreak scrubbed the demo clean, save a few things.

Ignore the huge grin on my face, I'm very unhappy about not getting mai spoilers. :p

So there's no spoilers...? I'm kind of...disappointed...

So (like the stats), is everything Pikachu related?

R_N

Sounds like some moves are still in there and there's at least listings for
alolan persian and 2 other alolan lines

the dataminers haven't detailed who they are, though.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

Yep, and just Gen 1 lines so far, though this did show up:

CB7U9hj.jpg

Alolan Granbull? Maybe? Possibly? Probably not...

ebevan91

There's a Dugtrio with long blonde hair.

TyLogic

So there are unrevealed things? I'm confused...Is the datamine going to be as expected or is it just only things related to the demo? (Like Ash-Greninja and wild pokemon)

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
So there are unrevealed things? I'm confused...Is the datamine going to be as expected or is it just only things related to the demo? (Like Ash-Greninja and wild pokemon)

So far, they found nothing of (seemingly) importance--besides those listed in the spoilers, hence the remark GF learnt their lesson so far. I'm pretty sure we might find a few more surprises, but few in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.