• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
CvBLZ0oXgAAFcit.jpg

They had fun with this didn't they?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
And then Joe immediately stating that his data mining savvy friend finding out GameFreak scrubbed the demo clean, save a few things.

Ignore the huge grin on my face, I'm very unhappy about not getting mai spoilers. :p

I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

Considering the track record, I'm expecting something rather big to come out of the demo in a couple of days.

View attachment 16186

Eew.

R_N

So there are unrevealed things? I'm confused...Is the datamine going to be as expected or is it just only things related to the demo? (Like Ash-Greninja and wild pokemon)

i (obviously) don't have access to the same stuff, but if i had to guess its probably something like
froakie but pikachu
frogadier but pikachu
greninja !
ash-greninja!

so meowth would be listed probabyl as pikachu, but the way everything's laid out implies alola meowth is under it even if it too is a pikachu

I assume, anywa. I have no idea how this stuff is actually laid out. For all we know they literally just replaced the stats & names with Pikachus but did not, like, remove them.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

TyLogic

i (obviously) don't have access to the same stuff, but if i had to guess its probably something like
froakie but pikachu
frogadier but pikachu
greninja !
ash-greninja!

so meowth would be listed probabyl as pikachu, but the way everything's laid out implies alola meowth is under it even if it too is a pikachu

I assume, anywa. I have no idea how this stuff is actually laid out. For all we know they literally just replaced the stats & names with Pikachus but did not, like, remove them.

So we can't even figure out Pikipek's evolutions...? Bummer...Oh well. It won't hurt to have some surprises.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
View attachment 16186

*Sees someone mention a Dugtrio with long blonde hair*

Yeah, like I'm that gullible. There's no way anything like that woul be possible.

*Sees picture*

I . . . but . . . . uh . . . . gah . . . . . please be a wig!

Last edited:

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
wait a minute. So is that TCG new pokemon pyukumuku's evolution? since it's a sea creature and all? hmm, interesting...

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

Andraste

Dugtrio's been tanning, I guess? I get the gag, but logically, how are they gonna explain this in the dex? Explain this GameFreak!

Keep in mind that the actual in-game explanation for Alolan Raichu becoming Psychic is 'I dunno, maybe it ate too many pancakes?'

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Keep in mind that the actual in-game explanation for Alolan Raichu becoming Psychic is 'I dunno, maybe it ate too many pancakes?'
You've got a point.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
ohhhh my god i want this to be the actual alolan dugtrio and not just a weird overworld gag so bad

its just...its perfect??? but also the worst because it's so inexpliacble??
... I dearly hope that isn't an Alolan form.
If anyone else still has doubts, I'm pretty sure this thing is Alolan Dugtrio since the bits of ground look different from the normal model, so there are other differences besides its beautiful and luxurious locks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU5PkgKn8rc

Attachments

• Spr_6x_051.png
    Spr_6x_051.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Well its not like there's a whole lot that can be done with Dugtrio's design... still, I don't know if this will be as well received as Alolan Exeggutor was...

I've never cared much about Dugtrio and still don't though, so it makes little difference to me. The look is silly enough to bring a grin to my face though. Its like the whole Dugtrio species decided to live as surfer dudes.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The only question that remains is what type is Alolan Dugtrio now? Unless they introduce a Fabulous type I can't make a lick of sense with this

Status
Not open for further replies.