• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Mimikuy is one of the most adorable pokemon ever created. This is such a turnaround for me because i hated it design when it leaked in corocoro, then i read the lore and now this video... An absolute must on my team !

and with this much focus so far I am thinking it'll have a main part in the anime. I wonder how early it'll be available in game too :D I'd love if they weren't too far from where we find Pikachu.

Novembre

Mimikyu, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you but now... I'm singing your song everywhere in my house and just adopt you and being your best friend forever.

(Someone can tell me what's the japanese lyrics? Pikachu janayo, Mimikyu dayo?)

Orphalesion

Here is a subbed version. It's sooooooo cute. But in Japanese it's "Pikachu janai yo Mimikkyu dayo."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO_dO3mMboQ

Well Mimikyu, we can be friends under one simple condition; get an evolution.

I'm of course joking, that uis the most adorable thing I've seen in a while, especially the part where all the Mimikyu scurry away from sunlight "The Sun, the Sun, I'm kind of afraid" n'awwww

Also that was the first footage of the game I've seen since the very first announcement trailer. Kind ahad to in order to read the lyric haha. It looks really good!

LunalaLover

Mimikyu will also be in my first playthrough for sure! it is so kawaii :3

DJStarstryker

Since we haven't heard too much about version exclusives and the only difference we know so far about Sun/Moon is the 12 hour shift on time with Moon - I wonder if there's some other major difference between them that we haven't heard yet. Kinda like B/W, with the Black City and the White Forest. Because if not, so far Sun/Moon feels like they have the least differences between the versions EVER for Pokemon games.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Since we haven't heard too much about version exclusives and the only difference we know so far about Sun/Moon is the 12 hour shift on time with Moon - I wonder if there's some other major difference between them that we haven't heard yet. Kinda like B/W, with the Black City and the White Forest. Because if not, so far Sun/Moon feels like they have the least differences between the versions EVER for Pokemon games.

It'd only really have less differences then Gen 5 and maybe 3. It having the totems be different, the time difference, the supposed differences that were additionally alluded to earlier on top of version exclusives would put it above Gen 1, 2, 4, and 6 in terms of what separates out the versions.

We know it's typing and have for awhile it's Ghost/Fairy. Just people speculated on whether it could use electric attacks or not since it was trying to mimic Pikachu.

I think it will have a signature move that will look similar to Thunder Bolt, but maybe be purple or a faded yellow? Maybe even a fake Volt Tackle, lol.

Cor Petit

King killer
Last edited:

Galvantulaman

Well this sucks... this is exactly why I dislike spoilers... this thread is almost dead haha people don't speculate anymore as they know it all. I wwnt to hear those theories and stuff... is not fair that the community has split in two :(

DJStarstryker

Well this sucks... this is exactly why I dislike spoilers... this thread is almost dead haha people don't speculate anymore as they know it all. I wwnt to hear those theories and stuff... is not fair that the community has split in two :(

The game is out in less than a month. There will be TONS to talk about then. So it's not too bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.