• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyLogic

Niconico stream will be in four hours.

I really need to see this livestream.

Sense it's already been revealed (Kind of). I wonder if they'll show the Sea Urchin. I really want to know it's type. Or would they make an official trailer for any Pokemon revealed during the livestream?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^I would say unlikely, since we have an official reveal four days from now.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
I played the demo today
waaay too short.
but I did like seeing rockruff in game
soo cute
and having the ability to know what moves are super effective was very helpful.
oh and moving was SO FLUID

Did you go back and continue playing after finishing the Trial? Because there is more to do.

And yes, Rock Puppums is best Puppums :)

Creyk

Did we find out what the strange suvenir was supposed to represent? It does not resemble any of the pokemon we got

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Did we find out what the strange suvenir was supposed to represent? It does not resemble any of the pokemon we got

No, we have not.

DSDark

Breeder
So what's the deal with the live stream?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
"In it, a minor feature was showcased of shaking grass. As the trainer approached it, the Pokémon in the shaking grass ran up to him. True mechanics of this feature are unclear at this time"

Phenomona is back?

Creyk

"In it, a minor feature was showcased of shaking grass. As the trainer approached it, the Pokémon in the shaking grass ran up to him. True mechanics of this feature are unclear at this time"

Phenomona is back?

Isn't this just a slightly altered version of the shaking grass in gen 5, the way we could meet audino?

Akashin

Isn't this just a slightly altered version of the shaking grass in gen 5, the way we could meet audino?

Yes, that's what Yusuf said.

I'm not watching the stream, though. Did a battle still start after the Pokemon ran up to them?

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
So, I noticed something odd. In the demo, Slam's animation is basically just Tackle. But, in this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2e93vlYvI

When Komala uses Slam (and it is definitely using Slam, according to the on-screen text), the animation is very different. I wonder why...

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Status
Not open for further replies.