• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I wonder if we will see the female protagonist.
If Generations can attest to anything... Female protagonist don't exist

R_N

Even before the new Battle Tree facility was revealed, my expectations for a BF appearing in Sun and Moon were practically nonexistent. I mean if we didn't get a BF in Or/As, I dunno why we'd get one in Sun/Moon either. ^^;

Some people convinced themselves that Battle Frontier being built in ORAS meant that clearly it'd be dlc in alola for some reason

Even though it was clearly just one part of a series of bizarre Emerald references

shadowF

I really hope we do get silver in the battle tree. Hope we get a huge amount of characters for battle tree inclusing past characters like(Silver,Hugh,N and Barry) and new characters like(Hau,Gladion,Professor Kukui and Guzma) because it would be awesome to team up with them and battle them!

scififan21

I love the idea of the Battle Tree. Also loved the appearance of Red and Blue. I feel so old already in my twenties myself love the aging on the two of them. :)

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
this may be a little unrelated but the train on videos are amazing. This last one was so cool and emotional, it brought a tear to my eye. good job in making these.

If Generations can attest to anything... Female protagonist don't exist

Sun/Moon is being created by an entirely different company to generations. We can't judge what we'll see in one based on the other.

Also if they didn't include female protags there would likely be an uproar.

Hauke_von_Arding

Sun/Moon is being created by an entirely different company to generations. We can't judge what we'll see in one based on the other.

Also if they didn't include female protags there would likely be an uproar.

Also we don't know if we get to see ANY protags beside Red. Likely red will be the only protag we will see there.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
For everyone asking what teams the Rival Characters would use, just use the Non Starters on their teams.

Blue: Pidgeot, Alakazam, Rhyperior, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Gyrados

Silver: Weavile, Magnezone, Gengar, Alakazam, Crobat, (filler)

Barry: Staraptor, Heracross, Roserade, Floatzel, Rapidash, Snorlax

sheld999

For everyone asking what teams the Rival Characters would use, just use the Non Starters on their teams.

i think each trainer in tree will have there main pokemon as a mega

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

They could give Silver a Tyranitar since no important trainer has one.

As per Mega I think some of people will have Mega Pokemon (e.g. Blue) while other will have Z-moves (e.g. Red and the Pikachu move).
Was it confirmed that you can have either a Z-move or a Mega Evolution on your Team?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
MetalFlygon08

As per Mega I think some of people will have Mega Pokemon (e.g. Blue) while other will have Z-moves (e.g. Red and the Pikachu move).
Was it confirmed that you can have either a Z-move or a Mega Evolution on your Team?

Hauke_von_Arding

I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to have both in your team.

sheld999

yeah it was hard to see wally picture if he still has a keystone with him... hard to tell

but cynitha i hope she has mega garchomp

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I really loved today's (and probably the final) "Train On" trailer. Seriously, I wish I had a bunch of bullies in my town who took over hangouts and the only way to get them to step-off was to beat them in a Pokémon battle. :p

Kind of sad that Shohei had to move (again), tho. D:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I really loved today's (and probably the final) "Train On" trailer. Seriously, I wish I had a bunch of bullies in my town who took over hangouts and the only way to get them to step-off was to beat them in a Pokémon battle. :p

I wonder if that means it's the last trailer like that for SM since he moved back. Or if it's the second last one and when they release the games he'll be included in some kind of promo :p
ps i wonder if those kids are set for life now with pokemon stuff

Akashin

Of course you'd be able to have both. And in the cases of Mega Rayquaza and in a related sense Ash Greninja, you'd presumably be able to have both in one.

Whether or not you'd want to is another matter, of course.

Wally has his keystone, the necklace, and in one image his Galade is in its Mega form. ;)

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Wally's Mega Pendant is pretty hard to miss.

.Aerodactyl.

I absolutely loved those little trailers... They were so well done, unfolding this whole story!!! Props to the marketing team. I legit cried at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.