• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gohankuten

So I've ordered a copy of Gold just incase Platinum doesn't tide me lol. Tbf I'm 2hrs in Plat and haven't left Jubilife City yet haha.

Man. This 5 day Europe delay is gonna be killer!!

Just go Digital for one of the SM games and change your region to Australia and you won't have that extra 5 day wait. At least I have heard that to be the case have no clue if it actually works or not.

Dialga101010

Dragon Trainer
I feel like every gen except gen 1 and gen 2 gets hate because people obsess over the first two gens. I'm ok if they are your favorites but when you start insisting that one generation is better I get annoyed. Art is subjective. Good Pokémon for one person doesn't equal good design for another, and that's ok. It's not necessary to put down a generation. Just leave it at it's your least favorite. I find the Pokémon I like every generation and try not bash on the Pokémon I don't like as much. Of the demo leaks from gen 7 I haven't been thrilled but I still am not going to claim the quality of Pokémon is going down especially when there are still Pokémon that are awesome being released. Ok I'll get of my soap box now and stop ranting :p

glacialcat

I feel like with Gen 5 and 6 it gets unjustly hated for that one reason which in 4's case seems to be the slow battles. Which I don't really mind once your playing that Gen for a few hours you get used to it.

Gen 4 introduced the much needed Special and Physical split plus all the wifi stuff it introduced. It was probably the Gen that was one of the biggest game changers.

Personally my big problem with G4 is the terrible Sinnoh Dex (yes, I know it got fixed in Platinum. I never bought Platinum. I played Pearl and skipped Platinum because I didn't like Pearl).

Fire-types: Chimchar, Ponyta. In a region with a Fire-type E4!
Electric-types: Shinx, Pachirisu, Pikachu. Final gym leader is Electric!

The fact that Electivire, Glaceon, Leafeon, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Tangrowth, Magnezone, Rotom, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Togekiss, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Frosslass, Gliscor, Gallade, and Probopass were all locked behind beating the Elite 4 (again I know, Platinum fixed it) was really awful to me. That's like a quarter of the new dex locked behind the E4.

Baggie_Saiyan

Just go Digital for one of the SM games and change your region to Australia and you won't have that extra 5 day wait. At least I have heard that to be the case have no clue if it actually works or not.

I've pre ordered the Sun 2ds since I'm in need of a new 3ds system but I already ordered a Physical copy of Moon that has already been paid for so got to wait it now!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Its not possible to change your region of the console?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it can be and its quite simple, changed the region on ones of my 2ds', however I don't think it'll work, when entering card details.

Last edited:

Aleh

«Last Hope»

I bought the game digitally, although if I were to change region to Australia, all NNID features would get blocked, so I still wouldn't be able to play earlier. If I had changed it before the purchase, however, I would have had to delete my previous NNID and lose my games tied to it, and make a new one

Someone correct me if I'm missing something lol

Zarxiel

Guys, I don't know if someone already said this, but, in this image we can see the core Pokémon technically is confirmed officially in TCG (and he is the pre-evo of Solgaleo and Lunala)
So... since is officially released this image, why not put it in the news?

I don't know how to post images or link... but is quite simple found the images of the cards with the little ball with the pre-evolution of the legendaries

Well. Guess it's time to hop off the forums again. See ya'll on the 23rd! (Or earlier if my games comes early :p)

I'm right there with you. Just seen a small spoiler (not on these here forums, so kudos to the mods and fellow members for that!), time to go dark until the 23rd! See you on the flip side guys, fingers crossed most if not all of you really enjoy this game! :D

Aetius

I suppose that the release date won't mean much to me now, considering that there are already leaks. LOL
With this I meant to say that there will always be someone who gets to play the games before anyone else. XD
I don't know about leaving Serebii for now...
At least, I'd like to know the stats of all the Pokèmon!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Well, I've got my fill for leaks. Time to avoid everything else.

I fear seeing info on the story, so I think I may call it a day for certain sites for a while, maybe even this one. I don't wanna risk having the entire story spoiled.

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
Yeah I think I've accidently gone too far. Scroll down in Youtube comments and you get too much info. I spoiled the champion for myself :(

I'm going to have to get off these forums too.

Status
Not open for further replies.