• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
well, now that it's officially leak season i'm out until i played the game. It's sad that it happened but nothing can be done except not seeing the leaks, which is what i'm deciding to do. I'll see you in a long while.

KalosChampion

Does anybody know if there is an elite four and champion this time? I don't want to know who they are or their types but I want to know if they exist?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Does anybody know if there is an elite four and champion this time? I don't want to know who they are or their types but I want to know if they exist?

Yep a Legue does exists, but there are no gyms

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Regarding spoilers, I am avoiding the datamine thread or watching Sun/Moon YouTube videos to avoid spoilers (do not need to worry about Twitter since I never used it). Shame there is not much to discuss but it beats having the story spoiled to you.

Last edited:

Gohankuten

Regarding spoilers, I am avoiding the datamine thread or watching Sun/Moon YouTube videos to avoid spoilers (do not need to worry about Twitter since I never used it). Shame there is not much to discuss but it beats having the story spoiled to you.

You can watch Kaphotics videos on his channel to get only the info on the pokemon itself without story spoilers so you can see typings/abilities/stats/movesets of all the new pokemon to help decide on a team.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Literally one of the best character re-designs of the series.

rEW3oV.png

Aleh

«Last Hope»
God I hate freaking YouTubers uploading spoiler videos with explicit titles and thumbnails, I just accidentally saw something I wasn't supposed to see ._.

Novembre

realese date dosnt mean much to me
since I wont be getting it till xmas

Urhg. Waiting until the 23rd seems impossible for me, so until Christmas... (And I'm sad because the two versions are my birthday gift... which is this saturday... and I will get my gift after my birthday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.