• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gohankuten

I guess I'm a little too fussy about stacking types, then lol...

I have no qualms with stacking types for this gen since my team will consist of a water/fairy, water/bug, water/poison, fire/poison, fighting/ice, and grass/ghost. I have so many shared weaknesses but I just like the looks and all that of the pokemon I am choosing so o well.

Seven of Arcanine

RK9 Unit Trainer
Yeah, i hope we have sequel games like B2W2, with 1 or 2 years after sun-moon with complete 8 gyms, and the player character in sun-moon is actually the champion.

I prefer 3rd versions over disconnected sequels, but that'd be preferable to neither.

Sakuraba

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
With almost everything being slow in Alola... I wonder if this is suppose to be a way to mitigate what was effectively becoming a huge power creep since Gen 5. That being said, still undecided on what my team will actually be

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
So, anyone here remember the QR code scanning feature they officially revealed some time ago?

Would have been great if the QR code feature also can be used to find items.

Most players will no longer need it to find Pokemon once S/M gets transfer access in January......they will just import their Pokemon from past games to complete their Dex.

Kittypotts

Quick question, I will be using poke bank to transfer my living Dex to sun,will I have to erase moves like surf and fly since they don't exist in that game,how will it work? Thanks muchly if anyone can answer me

Quick question, I will be using poke bank to transfer my living Dex to sun,will I have to erase moves like surf and fly since they don't exist in that game,how will it work? Thanks muchly if anyone can answer me ��

They do exist, but not as HMs. They're now TMs :D

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Zygarde doesn't need his own game..... yet. He had all the focus he needed in the anime.
Honestly, Z would be a nice 10 year anniversary for X/Y instead of "remakes" when the time eventually comes

Thanks nerdy! Do you have yourr team yet?

Here are definite candidates:
Incineroar, Lurantis, Mimikyu, Alola Raichu, Event Snorlax

Here are possible candidates:
Ribombee, Metagross, Ash-Greninja, Lunala (Moon Squad), Lycanroc day (I've set up a trade with a couple of people who have Sun), Alola Exeggutor, UB-01, Silvally, one of the Tapus

That's all I've got so far.

Huh, seems Nintendo have finally started taking action on the leaks; videos and the like being pulled. Which says to me something must have happened for them to only just be taking action (I have no doubt they've known since Tuesday at the latest).

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Huh, seems Nintendo have finally started taking action on the leaks; videos and the like being pulled. Which says to me something must have happened for them to only just be taking action (I have no doubt they've known since Tuesday at the latest).
Maybe the Nintendo Ninjas were taking a break because of Election Day? :p

sheld999

does anyone think corocoro will have anything new relating to pokemon sun and moon ? in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.