• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yes, it's a one way move. You cannot transfer Pokémon back from gen 7 to gen 6.

thank you very much for the reply, i had or will have plenty of time to breed spares of pkmn for the dex. atm its 2 dex's worth of pkmn: ITA and KOR + around 20 boxes of other pkmn that ive been keeping for gen7 use. those 20 boxes have also been the cause of a few of my capacity related woes on pkbank......

will my gen6 pkmn i send over to gen 7 be able to be sent back to PKbank app and just sit there? im guessing it likely wont be an issue due to the 1 way trip to gen7 but these spares were meant to be burnt during the transfer from the beginning.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
Oh. Getting leaks pre-release is vexing.
Only two more days left (almost), and anything that I did spoil has almost been completely forgotten,
So far, so good.

I agree. It makes me try as hard as I can to avoid spoilers, especially since I'm on YouTube a lot. I try to ignore what I see on the home page.

Gohankuten

Oh. Getting leaks pre-release is vexing.
Only two more days left (almost), and anything that I did spoil has almost been completely forgotten,
So far, so good.

What you mean almost 2 more days it's only 25 more hours for US digital release and a little more for physical for the different timezones in US. Honestly can't wait since tomorrow night going to see Fantastic Beast and where to find them then I get to come home to Moon being ready to play.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
What you mean almost 2 more days it's only 25 more hours for US digital release and a little more for physical for the different timezones in US. Honestly can't wait since tomorrow night going to see Fantastic Beast and where to find them then I get to come home to Moon being ready to play.

28 hours for me since I'm in Pacific Time Zone. But I'm picking them up from my local Gamestop. Not looking forward to the traffic there.

TyLogic

I agree. It makes me try as hard as I can to avoid spoilers, especially since I'm on YouTube a lot. I try to ignore what I see on the home page.

Agreed. It would be nice if some people would show a little more consideration for others.

Well, I have to wait a bit, but I'll be fine. I might delete the data and start over the next day anyway.
I tend to do that sometimes.

BlackButterfree

Am I the only one who pre-ordered on the actual day the games were announced way back on the 20th anniversary? I paid it off in September, then immediately cancelled my two pre-orders for a pre-order of the dual pack, so then again... I may not be as early as I thought.

gliscor&yanmega

Maybe those of you who didn't preorder the game will get lucky, but if I didn't preorder (or rather my stepdad didn't preorder for me for my birthday), I wouldn't be that confident that I would get the game the same day it comes out. Just what I'm feeling though. :3
It doubtfully will come down to luck.

When it comes down to it either:
You live somewhere small and have maybe one store but not many people go there often.

Or

You live somewhere big and there's like 5 different places that sale it and thats's not counting more of those 5 different places.

Obviously the earlier you go the better but so long as you don't wait until closing it wont be that big of an issue.

The games do seem too be more anticipated than ever but even still, pretty sure stores order enough for the pre orders and plus a bunch of other copies to still sell. Pokemon isn't short on the copies it dishes out as we can see with sales. Pretty sure X/Y sold over 1 million the first day and went up to 4 million the next day. With the pre orders being the most for Nintendo they probably made even more copies knowing it likely will outsell most gens.
Most people will be fine, I was last Gen and those were very good in the hype and sales.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Is there any count down on E-shop?..

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
It doubtfully will come down to luck.

When it comes down to it either:
You live somewhere small and have maybe one store but not many people go there often.

Or

You live somewhere big and there's like 5 different places that sale it and thats's not counting more of those 5 different places.

Obviously the earlier you go the better but so long as you don't wait until closing it wont be that big of an issue.

The games do seem too be more anticipated than ever but even still, pretty sure stores order enough for the pre orders and plus a bunch of other copies to still sell. Pokemon isn't short on the copies it dishes out as we can see with sales. Pretty sure X/Y sold over 1 million the first day and went up to 4 million the next day. With the pre orders being the most for Nintendo they probably made even more copies knowing it likely will outsell most gens.
Most people will be fine, I was last Gen and those were very good in the hype and sales.

I live in a city and we have a few stores that will be selling it. Mostly Walmart, Target, Gamestop, and maybe Best Buy. I'm not sure about any others. There's no Toys R Us near me. Also my Gamestop is small so it shouldn't be too bad. The only time my Gamestop is packed is after Christmas. I also Pre-ordered so I should have a reserved copy.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
How do know when the games r getting EXACTLY in NA time? Is there any way to check that for the australian time schedule?
The games will be launched digitally at 9:00 pm PST. West coast

I did a google search and it translates to 4:00 pm AUS time. Not sure if it's accurate.

janejane6178

I did a google search and it translates to 4:00 pm AUS time. Not sure if it's accurate.

Thanks for ur concern :)
So that means the games dont get released in midnight on E-shop? :eek:
I was sure it was suppose to be online midnight..

janejane6178

How many of us are attending local midnight release parties? Mine is staring in about 40 minutes!

How do u know that the games are gettign released at midnight rather than other hours along the day?

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
How many of us are attending local midnight release parties? Mine is staring in about 40 minutes!
If I was getting a midnight release I would still be waiting 23 hours. I'm on the west coast of America.

DarkW

Full of Win
I'm still holding out that Amazon are naughty and release it tomorrow across Europe as well. I NEED MY PokéFIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.