• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Anyone in the UK had their copy ship early?

I have fears of getting my copy late with the Snow warnings for the next few days. I'd be absolutely gutted if it snows and the post can't be delivered.

Last edited:

ThePokemonmaster11

Am I the only person that is disappointed by the lack of move tutors like there were in ORAS?

Unless, Bulbapedia just hasn't shown what moves the starters can learn it looks like they lack move tutors in Alola.

Bowlbasaur

So, does anybody know how to get Crabrawler to appear? I know you can only find it in the berries, and so far in the three berry patches that I've tried, it hasn't appeared once.

I wasn't aware he only appeared that way! I guess I just got lucky, because one showed up for me in the second berry patch I found. I don't think I did anything specific to make him more likely to appear.

Game2016

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Am I the only person that is disappointed by the lack of move tutors like there were in ORAS?

Unless, Bulbapedia just hasn't shown what moves the starters can learn it looks like they lack move tutors in Alola.
That's always been the case with the first games of a new generation. We always had to wait until new batch of games in order to get them.

utlhmsus

So, does anybody know how to get Crabrawler to appear? I know you can only find it in the berries, and so far in the three berry patches that I've tried, it hasn't appeared once.

One showed up for me in the berry pile right outside the trial site. Plus the Brick Break TM was in there so I was able to OHKO the totem Raticate.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
One showed up for me in the berry pile right outside the trial site. Plus the Brick Break TM was in there so I was able to OHKO the totem Raticate.
I OHKOed the first totem too~ I used Pikipek and taught it brick break. The thing is strong lol.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I will leave this here

To any EU player who may have received his copies of Sun and Moon early (like me) please avoid going online until the 23rd of the month. Or else there's a high chance you get a ban.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
I will leave this here

To any EU player who may have received his copies of Sun and Moon early (like me) please avoid going online until the 23rd of the month. Or else there's a high chance you get a ban.
What's with the bans? Do you know? I have a USA copy, but I'm wondering what's up.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
What's with the bans? Do you know? I have a USA copy, but I'm wondering what's up.

Nintendo is banning anyone who has an early copy and tries to go online so they can track the pirates/leakers who leaked the game. But so far it's for only those who went online before the games' official release, so anyone else is safe I guess. Anyway, I will avoid online 'till 23rd, just in case.

Nintendo is banning anyone who has an early copy and tries to go online so they can track the pirates/leakers who leaked the game. But so far it's for only those who went online before the games' official release, so anyone else is safe I guess. Anyway, I will avoid online 'till 23rd, just in case.

Are you sure about that? Seems like a counter-productive thing to me

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
PSA: Nintendo completely ****ed up with trading. Finding a friend and adding them to your VIP list, so that you can trade with them normally, is absolutely impossible since it groups random online people.

2016 and Nintendo still doesn't know how to do online. P a t h e t i c.

Well, what matters is that it's happening and people have their consoles permabanned. Google it and you will see.

I did and found this "So far the bans seem to have only affected those who played a pirated copy of the games online" if you bought it, I'm pretty sure they won't. So they've been banning people from all online features. Then again, trying to play online on a bootleg game is like walking into a bank wearing a ski mask

Last edited:

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I did and found this "So far the bans seem to have only affected those who played a pirated copy of the games online" if you bought it, I'm pretty sure they won't. So they've been banning people from all online features. Then again, trying to play online on a bootleg game is like walking into a bank wearing a ski mask

Whatever, I will avoid going online till 23rd, just in case. You never know with Nintendo.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Okay, so I have a question.

If you are defeated by a challenger who intends to take your throne as Champion, do they become Champion? It would make sense, as well as give you yet another reason to take on the Pokémon League again.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Okay so is Wonder Trade still there? Would be absolutely gutted if they removed that, Wonderlocke's are such a fun way to play the game.

Class Zero

We have arrived.
Okay, so I have a question.

If you are defeated by a challenger who intends to take your thrown as Champion, do they become Champion? It would make sense, as well as give you yet another reason to take on the Pokémon League again.

I'm also interested to hear if it works this way!

ZPM

Does anybody know why the strategy guide isn't being released until a week after the game have come out? Seems kinda strange to me....

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Does anybody know why the strategy guide isn't being released until a week after the game have come out? Seems kinda strange to me....
It's not out yet? That is strange. Usually it comes out right away...

Status
Not open for further replies.