• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I still love the opening title theme; it has parts from all the past generations I believe, or at least that one part from gen 3.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I still love the opening title theme; it has parts from all the past generations I believe, or at least that one part from gen 3.

The Gen 3 opening theme is the one that sticks in my mind the most. The shimmering Pokémon logo, the Groudon/Kyogre silhouette amongst a ruby-red/sapphire-blue background... and of course, the trumpets. :)

When it comes to themes I love, I have to say that the Motherbeast theme stands out for me as epic. It has the elements to be disturbing, yet epic, yet still suited to Lusamine all rolled into one, and it creates this otherworldly track that is terrifying yet amazing at the same time.

Edit: god I'm listening to the theme named "Someday..." and I'm getting chills this is just beautiful.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Anyone else here love Poni Wilds music?

I do. It's pretty relaxing, since Poni is the last island before heading for the Pokémon League, and you just like to chill a little just before taking on the ultimate challenge - becoming Alola's first Champion.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I love the themes from Konikoni City (Night), the Battle Royals, the lab where you learn about Ultra Beasts, the Ultra Beasts theme, Vast Poni Canyon, Seafolk Village, Ultra Space, the list could go on, I love the themes with synths because I play keyboards and synthesizers and have a love for 70's-90's synth music and also 90's rave/Eurodance. I love the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.