• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
Sounds like something that the legendary quartet would use. I get a "Swords of Justice" vibe off it.

And I SWEAR I've heard 0:21 to 0:26 somewhere before.

EDIT: That's it. The Burned Tower theme from HG/SS.

Last edited:

Crystal Power

In the trainer battle theme the drum line is so intense. You could think it would be a Gym Leader theme, with that in mind I'm hoping the Gym Leader and Elite Four themes are more intensified.

I like X & Y Gym and Elite battle themes, they had this sense of tension and dramatic pulse. It felt a struggle (despite the battle being fairly easy lol). Zinnia's Theme is also pure gold!!!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
To be pretty honest, I like the Battle Royal and Trainer Battle themes. Battle Royal because the Gen 5 like instruments give the theme a nice feel (for my ears) and that Trainer Battle theme sounds pretty intense compared to the other Trainer themes since Gen IV.

Charbox

Have been really impressed with the music especially the rival battle it reminds me a lot of Super Mario Sunshine :)

Ravani Lestari

Game Designer
I like to listen to all of the small details in the themes, because Junichi likes to throw in a bit of Pulse Man and sounds from previous gens. I noticed that after the drum verse ends in the trainer battle theme, you can hear a bit of the beat from the Team Galactic Grunt battle theme. Not exactly the same beat, but its the same sound and progression. I am liking the sound of the trainer battle theme, but the wild battle theme I have a bit of trouble with. Compared to the other gen battle themes, it seems like it is the friendliest sounding theme yet. Not that it's a problem, but imagine barely making it out of a cave, out of potions, and only one pokemon left and you get into a wild battle against an Onix that your pokemon is weak to. Might just be me, but the theme couldn't spark a single sense of danger even while in danger. However, I do like it, its fun and creative.

Aetius

The new OST used in the trailer are extremely beautiful and fantastic!
I could tell that there were older ones too, albeit extended!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
So Masuda trolled us. That song from the Zygarde trailer is in the game. By challenging the Totem Pokemon.

And that song from Trials showing is new.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Team skull's theme is so cool, maybe my favorite so far. If that is just the grunt theme I cant imagine how the admin and leader ones will be.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Yeah that Grunt theme sounded great! We haven't heard that much of the OST yet, but I've liked all of the music that we've heard so far. This one definitely added to it.

Aetius

The Grunts' battle theme is so cool and fantastic that I had to listen to it again and again!
It's just addicting and that "yeah" inside of it gives more life to it!

gliscor&yanmega

The grunt music does sound pretty nice to me. Their dancing kind of makes it a bit comedic though, but I'm fine with that too.

EDIT: Seems like the English trailer revealed another piece of music for theme.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The grunt music does sound pretty nice to me. Their dancing kind of makes it a bit comedic though, but I'm fine with that too.

EDIT: Seems like the English trailer revealed another piece of music for theme.

Yea that must be their encounter music outside of battle. That's amazing....this literally is the vanilla ice/limpbizkit team.

Nahiri

Selesnya Guild
yea I can hear a little of that, also a little of splatoon which is sort of based on JSR.

It's really Persona-y too aaaa

Anyone know if Pokeli's recreated anything from the new reveals? ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.