• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphalesion

It's supposed to be metaphoric to your personal growth or something. I dunno, your average starter does the same thing anyways, but this time you are forced to evolve your guy because plot says so.

I hope they don't force us to have Cosmog on our team, though. That would seriously piss me off.

LunalaLover

I hope they don't force us to have Cosmog on our team, though. That would seriously piss me off.

Same, I already have a full team in mind so they better don't take that away from me!

Was Cosmog revealed in the Datamine? It looked completely new to me today

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Was Cosmog revealed in the Datamine? It looked completely new to me today

Yea it was, along with one that fits to sogaleo. That's why it is odd they only showed cosmog.

Yep it was in the datamine and people here have already speculated about it being related to the legendaries before today.

Right on. Yea idk ab it evolving into a legend but more of a key to access them. My 2 cents

R_N

Yea it was, along with one that fits to sogaleo. That's why it is odd they only showed cosmog.

Not odd because the order (alongside the fact that Cosmog seems to be in lillie's bag in both versions) implies an evolution line

Lunala fits just as well for the other one, honestly, the golden streaks and space head are all over launala

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Right on. Yea idk ab it evolving into a legend but more of a key to access them. My 2 cents

The problem with the idea that it's some sort of "key" or dormant form for the Legendaries is that it has its own Pokedex listing. If it was a dormant form for the Legendaries there wouldn't be any reason to treat it as a separate Pokemon species entirely.

R_N

The problem with the idea that it's some sort of "key" or dormant form for the Legendaries is that it has its own Pokedex listing. If it was a dormant form for the Legendaries there wouldn't be any reason to treat it as a separate Pokemon species entirely.

I could see it as a "key" in the sense that it's still its own pokemon its just like auhhhh..retainers? for the big legends once they evolve into the egg thing

Fiore1300

So Laser Focus, Throat Chop, and Aurora Veil aren't the Starters' signature moves. Hmm. I hope they still get them, but maybe this means they are someone else's signature move(s).

Ver-mont

Yeah, but dont they call the elite four the leauge? I thought the "Leauge" is only the elite four.

Technically, the League is everything

But the expression "Pokémon League" is frequently used to refer specifically to the building where the Elite Four and the Champion stay (as it's basically the headquarters of the regional Pokémon League, so it would be "the Pokémon League building"), I think that's the case here

knightwolf09

So Laser Focus, Throat Chop, and Aurora Veil aren't the Starters' signature moves. Hmm. I hope they still get them, but maybe this means they are someone else's signature move(s).

Were they ever said to be signature moves, or just moves? Cause this does seem like stuff that'd be for the starters as level up moves.

R_N

Were they ever said to be signature moves, or just moves? Cause this does seem like stuff that'd be for the starters as level up moves.

They were just moves, but they seemed to line up with the starters so people assumed.

It's possible they still are signature moves, i guess. Greninja got 2 for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.