• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkraid

The Starter Lover

ebevan91

Joe said on a scale of 1-10 this is an 11.

We've reached DEFCON 1 folks.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi

Erron Black

The Outlaw
It means that legally joe can't post leaks, but that doesn't stop the rest of the internet.

Precisely this.

Plus Reddit always drops leaks, so what I was saying is since Joe ain't leaking it, doesn't mean the internet will not know about it. We will.

Julia Artemis

I seriously don't get how this happened again. What is this the third time a major leak like this has happened? Really thought they would of learned from their previous mistakes.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I seriously don't get how this happened again. What is this the third time a major leak like this has happened? Really thought they would of learned from their previous mistakes.

Well, the more they tighten their grip on information, the more it will slip through like a bar of soap.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

I'm guessing it's really hard to be able to decode most stuff for the demo, especially one that is actually pretty extensive. I mean look at splatoon, basically everything, including unreleased dlc was datamined really early.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
So, according to a mod on Smogon, it's an ETA of 40 minutes until the Muk hits the fan. Brace yourselves, this is the big one.

TyLogic

So we really have 143 new pokemon? Wow. (Only one Ice-type probably)

ebevan91

I wouldn't be surprised if we never got a demo again.

noakai

At this point I either have to believe that they don't care or consider it too much effort to take it out so they just live with it, or it's on purpose.

Lykouros

Sandslash fan
Hi all, I posted this in the starters thread, but I figure I should post it here too.

If we get confirmation on whether or not the starters have split forms/evolutions or not, could someone please PM me a simple "yes they do" or "no they don't" with no additional information (unless it turns out they look virtually the same or something strange like that)?

I don't want to spoil anything else about the games, especially since it sounds like there is something huge here. I would really appreciate it so I can know when I get the games how to approach the starters. Thank you and good luck to all! You probably won't see me around until after the games are out and done. It was good discussing with everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.