• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bus

Just to throw a cat amongst the pidgeons:

XY were released on 12th October and started leaking on 1st October, 11 days in advance of release.
SM are released on 18th November and today is the 7th November, 11 days in advance of release.

I find this expression hilarious; I'm going to be using this often. Thank you.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
So the TCG seems to have confirmed Solgaleo and Lunala come from the same Pokemon... though following the datamine, no real surprises here.

I'm just hoping there is no shiny lock so I can get the pair in that awesome red (especially given that Solgaleo looks like the red lion zord from Power Rangers Wild Force)

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
So the TCG seems to have confirmed Solgaleo and Lunala come from the same Pokemon... though following the datamine, no real surprises here.

I'm just hoping there is no shiny lock so I can get the pair in that awesome red (especially given that Solgaleo looks like the red lion zord from Power Rangers Wild Force)

Yeah, but even with the datamine, there were people denying that my beloved Cosmic Poot would get to become an all powerful Legendary monster.

TyLogic

So it is a split evolution. This means that Cosmog evolves twice then, right? If so, then when do you get one?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So it is a split evolution. This means that Cosmog evolves twice then, right? If so, then when do you get one?

The question is, are we the ones to evolve Cosmog? Or its evolution is basically part of the story?
I think the latter.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
The question is, are we the ones to evolve Cosmog? Or its evolution is basically part of the story?
I think the latter.

I think it will start as the later for Lillie, then it will be our turn eventually. Of course, I could just be blinded by how badly I want to train up an Eviolite Cosmic Poot,

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Are you psychic? Because someone with a leaked cart started posting on 4chan (link will not be provided as to avoid trouble). They aren't data dumping it, but this means it will only be a matter before the full game gets dropped.

So, to all those it concerns, now would be the time to start up your radio silence.

Oh wow..

Either way, I doubt that Serebii would post anything that's leaked.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
I think the latter.

I can see that maybe happening, although how would we obtain Cosmog for the dex? Could we breed these guys perhaps?

Where was the TCG leaked? I can't seem to find it =/

Not sure where it was 'leaked', I just found it on some of the Pokemon fan sites.

TyLogic

I think it will start as the later for Lillie, then it will be our turn eventually. Of course, I could just be blinded by how badly I want to train up an Eviolite Cosmic Poot,

I hope they continue this, because it's interesting.
How are we supposed to get one if it's already evolved? It's the Manaphy thing...isn't it...?

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Oh wow..

Either way, I doubt that Serebii would post anything that's leaked.

Oh no, definitely not, and I don't blame Joe. That is just begging for trouble, as all us Serebiians are well aware.

Orphalesion

Ha so the TCG confirms it!

Months and months ago I speculated about evolving Legendaries. And people laughed at me. Saying that legendaries would never evolve.

But who is laughing now? WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *trails of in a coughing fit because I was just drinking tea before laughing*

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

Months and months ago I speculated about evolving Legendaries. And people laughed at me. Saying that legendaries would never evolve.

But who is laughing now? WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *trails of in a coughing fit because I was just drinking tea before laughing*

Yes! All shall fear the Cosmic Poot, for the Poot consumes all, even LIGHT ITSELF!

gliscor&yanmega

I still don't see it evolving with the standard cut screen and believe only Lillie's Cosmog will evolve.

A case of Carbink and Diancie only given more focus. Albeit, I don't think Carbink is used to evovle Diancie in the tcg.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
So where exactly is this confirmation that Solgaleo and Lunala are evolved forms?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So where exactly is this confirmation that Solgaleo and Lunala are evolved forms?

PokéJungle has an article on it.. What's basically the big givaway is that there are tradingcardgame sets revealed with Lunala and Solgaleo on the covers and in the topleft corner there's normally a box for pre-evolved forms and both Solgaleo and Lunala have that AND the thing depicted in it is the same for both. Meaning that its definitely a split-evo.

Akashin

Among other places, BulbaNewsNow's Twitter has it. Not sure if other sources have better quality pictures, but you can still tell that they share a pre-evo there regardless.

Edit: Greninja'd, but PokeJungle has the same image so you can't go wrong.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan

TCG doesn't confirm anything.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.