• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
I'm telling you it's gonna be a fishing only pokemon and generally we don't get a fishing rod til mid-late game so we would be waiting awhile.

I'm being a bit strange with predictions but maybe it could be a diving exclusive Pokemon? I'm sure we'll get diving with PokeRide, but at the same time I don't want crown of thorns to be water type, as I want to use it but I'm using Primarina.

LunalaLover

I'm being a bit strange with predictions but maybe it could be a diving exclusive Pokemon? I'm sure we'll get diving with PokeRide, but at the same time I don't want crown of thorns to be water type, as I want to use it but I'm using Primarina.

A Diving-only pokemon would be cool, and it would be my preferable choice, but I doubt the diving PokeRide will even happen :(

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
A Diving-only pokemon would be cool, and it would be my preferable choice, but I doubt the diving PokeRide will even happen :(

I was trying to think of what Pokemon would work for diving, Mantine perhaps?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Ugh, I hate how some guy has the game early. I was ok with the datamines because we only saw new Pokémon, but now we'll see basically everything.

Unless the Nintendo Ninjas get him, I'm going to have to abandon the internet...

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Wow, 11 days early

was this even earlier than XY's leaks?

I think xy was slightly earlier or maybe right about the same.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
If diving is gonna be a thing, it's gotta be Sharpedo. Because I don't see Lapras looking natural enough underwater and switching Pokémon while you're already riding on one for surf would be weird.

LunalaLover

Yeah I looked that up a couple days ago, can confirm.

So if it is true that S/M is going to be released later in Europe because of early sale, which continent has to wait longer for generation 8 games then? Lol

LunalaLover

They'll probably just make Europe's wait even longer to compensate.

Are the leaks from a guy in Europe then? oh no...

Fiore1300

Huh...

So we're getting two slower, bulky starters? That hasn't happened since Gen 1, has it? I guess we're celebrating 20 years of Pokemon in more ways than one!

Kind of makes me feel a bit prematurely smug as having chose Popplio. Even if it doesn't get Aurora Veil, it will probably be the superior wall. Yet as a potential Rooster with Leech Seed, I think there is a lot of potential for Rowlet, even with its weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.