• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Wait, what's this about Apricorns?

I don't see anything on the thread...
Cousin Oak gives some to you on the third island (near the observatory specifically).

J.J. Knight

Wait, what's this about Apricorns?

I don't see anything on the thread...

He mentioned that one of the Professors gives the player some Apricorn balls, like Heavy Ball for example.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Apricorn balls are back?! YES, that is everything I hoped for!

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
isn't it fun reposting the same thing over and over again because people are too lazy to go back a page or two?
Bruh, I'm not lazy. I have the page up, I just couldn't find it.

Icekid97

isn't it fun reposting the same thing over and over again because people are too lazy to go back a page or two?

4chan users sure are demanding, huh

GDK

Wow guy is at third ismland and hasn't seen any other UB than 01. When we know how much there is that seems really interesting.

diakyu

If there's one thing i've noticed from the trailers and looking at these leaks, is that Hau is freaking everywhere. Seems GF finally decided to let a Rival be plot relevant again.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Wow guy is at third ismland and hasn't seen any other UB than 01. When we know how much there is that seems really interesting.

Could be possible that the story continues even after the fourth island is ventured to.

Icekid97

wait, so there's no diving option for poke ride?

GDK

Crabrawler most likely evolves using the new ice stone.
Just a prediction on my part nothing leak related here but that seems logical.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Btw, was it mentioned if he was playing Sun or Moon? I heard that it was said he'd get a Midnight Lycanroc earlier, but I'm not sure if that was hearsay or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.