• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Poke Knight
Wow, Kommo-o isn't a pseudo!!

Fiore1300

Do we have an idea if the lycanroc's forms have different stats or movepools? Hope midnight can still learn accelrock.

Looks like the same stats. No idea about move pools beyond Counter and Accelerock. I suppose it might be possible to breed a Rockruff that knows Accelerock and/or Counter.

Jadgirl04

Lilac Dungeoneer
Is there a place where the stats are being put up? I want to check how balanced my team is but don't want to get the story spoiled by skim-reading. Sorry if this is asked a lot =/

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Eviolite might make some pokemon like Chansey annoying, but it's the only way to make some unevolved viable. It just a shame that pokemon who didn't deserve to receive a nerf are going to be affected by this.

I hope it isn't true because otherwise R.I.P Porygon2.

Sulfurian

I get that Gamefreak is trying to make the game more balanced, but they're tweaking the wrong things and not fixing what's actually wrong.

I completely agree. They want to make the meta a certain way. But it just pissed me off that they're doing that. New abilities, moves, and pokemon can counter what is strong at the moment. Completely nerfing some pokemon and moves is just wrong.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
43? My man, I love you, but you ain't outspeeding anyone.....

That SP. Atk though.

"Vikavolt is like a fortress that zooms through the forest, firing a beam of electricity from its mouth. Its huge jaws control the electricity it blasts out."

Game Freak, why must you lie to us like this?

I completely agree. They want to make the meta a certain way. But it just pissed me off that they're doing that. New abilities, moves, and pokemon can counter what is strong at the moment. Completely nerfing some pokemon and moves is just wrong.

Agreed, and I don't even battle competitively. Just a short glance at the highest levelled in-game trainers does make me wonder...how on earth is it going to sustain my PokéThirst (patent pending) for the next year or longer? I mean, besides diving into competitive perhaps.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Do we know if the Ultra Beasts are related to some characters (Lillie, Lusamine, etc) in some way?

No, but Lusamine merges with UB-01 at the end of the game.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Status
Not open for further replies.