• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

Since this month korokoro is mentioning Necrozma I highly doubt it will get his own game in the form of a third version, but maybe a sequel can be possible, S2&M2? Anyway the stats don't seem to add up and match the other Legendaries

Kyurem and Zygarde both had lower BSTs than Reshiram/Zekrom and Xerneas/Yveltal – in fact, Zygarde had the same BST as Necrozma. Then they both got new formes with a higher BST than the paired legendaries. That's probably going to be the case with Necrozma if it really is in a trio with Solgaleo and Lunala.

You think Necrozma is going to get a post-game story role, a 3rd version game, or get the Zygarde treatment and basically get nothing?

It's absolutely not a post-game story role judging from the story text, it's more like Zygarde whereby they hinted at something bigger and then won't deliver. No to a third version game either, at least not in the traditional sense; it being the prime focus of sequels, DP remakes or other games seems more likely at this point. Considering the story, though, the UBs link almost directly into the creation story of the Pokémon universe, so personally I think we could see DP remakes and SM sequels this gen that explore this further.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Guys, is it correct that the games get released in 6 days in Australia? Could any1 confirm that for me ?

As far as I'm aware, everyone but Europe gets in on the 18th, so I'm sure Australia will get it then

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
As far as I'm aware, everyone but Europe gets in on the 18th, so I'm sure Australia will get it then

Yes, but Australia's local time is ahead of the USA's one, if Im not mistaken. Doesnt it mean that the games should be up in the Australian E-shop earlier? I would love for an explanation

Yes, but Australia's local time is ahead of the USA's one, if Im not mistaken. Doesnt it mean that the games should be up in the Australian E-shop earlier? I would love for an explanation

Australian release date is listed as November 18th, and yes, the game will be playable as of 12am on November 18th.

Illusio

No words, only rage
So I just had a thought, what if the UB's are based on the 7 deadly sins? I could definitely see them like this:

UB-01 - Sloth
UB-02 Beauty - Lust
UB-02 Absorption - Wrath
UB-03 - Greed
UB-04 Celesteena - Envy
UB-04 Kartana - Pride
UB-05 - Gluttony

Absorption probably fits Pride more due to it constantly showing off its muscles, but it could work.

Sabre_King

Yeah this gen really makes it hard to decide last time i got a hard time deciding for my team was gen v really frustrating since i really wanna try this 8 pokemon but I dont want to do shifting cause i never really done that ugh!!!

Yeah I can understand that, I am getting both games so I am planning my teams out around it and trying to not use any old pokemon until the majority of Alola pokemon have been used (excluding Ash-Greninja and the Alolan forms).

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Anyone got any images of the customisation options? Clothes, hair colours, etc

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
- How's shiny mechanics? Did they keep it the same as XY or were there changes?

- What about IVs? Same mechanics or change?

- Can Battle Bond be breed?

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
So there's no National Dex. Man, what the ****? And the non-regional Pokémon we can encounter are so low...

Either Gen 7 is going to be the biggest gen with the most games, or they're doing this on purpose to get people spend more money on Pokémon Bank.

And I will rant if we can only get the National Dex by connecting with Bank...

I can already tell the NatDex's removal from the game itself will be the most controversial change. It's not innovative, it's unnecessarily removing a staple just to encourage people to buy a Bank subscription. I mean yeah, the fee's cheap, but it's still a paywall nonetheless.

Rio!

Composer
Yeah, along with Rotation battle.

Oh shoot, I must have missed that. RIP favorite style of battling. :V

But how does it activate and stuff?
For xerneas it was just going to battle but here do you have to use a specific move?

Xerneas being in battle was enough to activate it; it might be the same for Lunala and Sogaleo.

Status
Not open for further replies.