• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KangasJhan

Pun Game On Point
Yes! I think I also forgot Alolan Geodude line which is Electric/Rock. I didn't include Normal/Fighting becasue we have also seen it for Meloetta. You could also add Eggecutor because we have only seen Dragon/Grass in Mega Sceptile.

pokefreakceetje

Appearantly the game doesn't include the national dex.

pokefreakceetje

How early on is the Daycare and the IV Checker, and how early can you get the Power Items, Destiny Knot and Everstone for breeding?

There's no daycare anymore, now there is a free nursery where you can breed, iirc it was on Akala or Ula'Ula

Kittypotts

Hello everyone, just a quick question, does anyone have a list of abilities that the new gen get?
Only 10 days to go in uk..wooooooooo!!!!!'!

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
The only Pokemon I'm a bit bummed about not being able to get is the Goomy line and Drampa. That's okay though, Garchomp andSalamence is still awesome, plus at least I'll still be able to get Ninetales at least. Some time in the future after Pokebank is updated, I'll likely go for Moon too.

I thought the Goomy line was available? Or are they a version exclusive?

Orphalesion

Isn't it 4 more days for Australia ?

No? i thought we get it at the same time as Japan and the US?

It;s just 15 days for me because I live in the middle of nowhere and will only be able to pick it up when I visit family in Brisbane on the 29th/30th

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
The only Pokemon I'm a bit bummed about not being able to get is the Goomy line and Drampa. That's okay though, Garchomp andSalamence is still awesome, plus at least I'll still be able to get Ninetales at least. Some time in the future after Pokebank is updated, I'll likely go for Moon too.

Some random facts I found:

Decidueye ties with Venusaur and Meganium for the highest special defense of all grass starters at 100.

Incineroar is the slowest Fire type starter at 60.

Primarina has the highest special attack and special defense of all starters at 126 and 116 respectively. She also tied with Empoleon and Swampert for the lowest speed of all water starters with 60.

Toucannon is tied with Staraptor for highest attack among all Regional Birds at 120. It is also the slowest of the regional birds with 60.

Gumshoos has the highest attack out of all Regional Rodents at 110.

Vikavolt is tied with Thundurus-Therian form for the highest special attack stat out of all Electric type non mega evolved pokemon. It has the highest special attack stat out of all Bug type pokemon at 145.

Crabominable has the highest attack stat out of all non legendary non mega evolved Ice type pokemon at 132.

Ribombee has the highest speed stat of all non legendary Fairy type pokemon at 124.

Wishiwashi (School form) has the highest base stat total of all non mega evolved non legendary water type pokemon at 620, as well as the highest attack (at 140) and special attack (140).

Toxepex(dex?) has the highest special defense stat of all non primal water type pokemon. It also has the highest defense and special defense stats of all Poison type pokemon at 152 and 142 respectively.

Water Spider evo has the second highest special defense stat of all Bug type pokemon at 132 (Shuckle is the highest at 230).

Shinnotic has the highest special defense stat out of all Mushroom pokemon at 100.

Salazzle is the second fastest non legendary Fire pokemon with 117 base speed (Talonflame is the fastest).

Bewear has the second highest HP stat out of all non legendary Fighting type pokemon with 120, tying with Throh (Hariyama has the highest).

Tsareena has the second highest attack stat out of all non mega non legendary grass pokemon with 120 (Breloom has 130).

Golisopod has the second highest defense among Bug types with 140, tying with Forretress (Shuckle has the most).

Palossand has the highest special attack stat of all non mega non legendary ground type pokemon with 110.

Pyukumukyu is tied with Shuckle and Munchlax for the lowest speed of all pokemon with 5.

Minior-Core has the second highest speed stat of all non mega non legendary Rock type pokemon with 120 (Aerodactyl has 130).

Turtonator has the highest defense stat of all Dragon type pokemon with 135.

Drampa has the highest special attack stat out of all non legendary non mega evolved pokemon with 135. It is also the slowest Dragon type pokemon with 36 speed.

Dhelmise has the highest attack stat out of all non mega evolved grass type and non mega evolved ghost type pokemon with 131.

Kommo-o has the second highest defense stat of all non mega pseudo legends with 125. (Metagross has 130). It also has the second highest special defense stat out of all non mega pseudo legends with 105 (Goodra has 150). It is the only Pseudo Legend to not have any typing immunities (either by type or ability, not including being immune to sound or ball moves)

Tapu Koko is tied with Jolteon for the second highest speed stat of all non mega Electric type pokemon with 130 (Electrobe has 140 now 150). It is also the fastest Fairy pokemon.

Solgaleo has the second highest HP stat of all Psychic type pokemon with 137 tied with Lunala(Wobbuffet has 190). It has the highest HP stat out of all Steel type pokemon with 137. It also has the highest attack out of all non mega evolved Steel pokemon with 137.

Lunala has the second highest HP stat of all Psychic type pokemon with 137 tied with Solgaleo (Wobbuffet has 190).

Not including Arceus, Nihilego has the second highest HP stat out all Poison type pokemon with 109. (Amoonguss has 114). It has the second highest special defense stat of all Poison type pokemon with 131 (Toxapex has 142). It also has the highest special attack of all non mega Rock types with 127. It also has the lowest defense of all fully evolved Rock type pokemon at 47. Also, if considered Legendary, it is the only Poison typed legendary pokemon.

Buzzwole has the highest HP stat of all Bug type pokemon with 107 (not counting Arceus). It also has the highest attack stat of all non mega bug type pokemon with 139. It also has the highest defense stat of all Fighting type pokemon with 139.

Pheromosa has the highest special attack of all non mega Fighting type pokemon with 131. It also has the highest speed of all Fighting type pokemon with 151. It also has the lowest defense and special defense stat of all fully evolved Fighting type pokemon with 37. It also has the lowest defense of all fully evolved Bug type pokemon with 37. It has the second highest speed stat of all Bug type pokemon with 151 (Ninjask has 160).

Xurkitree has the highest special attack stat of all Electric type pokemon with 173. It is also the only Electric type pokemon to learn Tail Glow.

Celesteela is the only pokemon that can naturally learn Leech Seed that isn't a grass type.

Kartana has the highest attack stat of all non mega pokemon with 181. It is also tied with Ferrothorn for the highest defense stat of all Grass types with 131. It also has the lowest special defense of all Steel type pokemon and of all fully evolved grass type pokemon with 31. It is also tied with Durant for the highest speed of all non Arceus non mega Steel type pokemon with 109.

Guzzlord has the highest HP stat of all Dark and Dragon pokemon (and the third highest overall) with 223. It also has the lowest defense and special defense of all fully evolved Dragon type pokemon (at 53 each). It is also the slowest fully evolved Dragon type pokemon with 43.

Zygarde-Complete has the highest HP stat of all Ground type pokemon with 216.

Celesteela and Cosmoem are tied with Primal Groudon for the highest weight of all pokemon with 2204.4 lbs. They are also the heaviest Steel and Flying, and Psychic types respectively.

Alola Exeggutor is the tallest grass and dragon type pokemon, as well as the heaviest grass type.

Minior is tied with Carbrink and Dweeble for the shortest Rock type pokemon.

Drampa is the tallest non legendary Normal type pokemon.

Kommo-o is the lightest pseudo legendary.

Buzzwole is the heaviest Bug and Fighting type pokemon.

Xuriktree is the tallest Electric type pokemon.

Celesteela is the tallest non mega Flying type pokemon and the tallest non mega Steel type pokemon tied with Steelix

Kartana is the lightest Grass and Steel pokemon.

Guzzlord is the heaviest Dark and Dragon pokemon.

Reposting this since a lot of people are talking about facts about the new pokemon.

No? i thought we get it at the same time as Japan and the US?

It;s just 15 days for me because I live in the middle of nowhere and will only be able to pick it up when I visit family in Brisbane on the 29th/30th

Which would be 4 days from now, considering that it's the 14th over there, isn't it? You get it Friday...

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Which would be 4 days from now, considering that it's the 14th over there, isn't it? You get it Friday...

Thanks, thats what I wanted to confirm. I dont live in Europe, but my 3ds location is set to Australia so I could download it early from E-shop.
Am I the only one who actually does that ? I did the same thing with ORAS, when they first came out

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Status
Not open for further replies.