• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been silently watching this thread and saw that no one mentioned about this;

Can you change skin color during mid-game?

I mean, you are technically free to play with your eye color and hair stuff, but no skin? I wish we had freedom to swap at-will...
(Just in case, is this idea problematic in any way?)

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Glad about having another Silver-esque rival. I just hope that the games won't bombard us with dialogue lasting hours and taking us on a pointless mission with the so-called haunted location like they did with X and Y.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^It is, but it is nice that someone documented it, and also showcased UBs having it.

Edit: They finally fixed Mega Alakazam. I'm crying.

Last edited:

shadowF

So I know we can rematch Gladion when we defend our title postgame, but where else do we see him postgame? (besides when he gives us Type:Null). Like where will he always be in the game location? would it be the Aether foundation? doing his presidential duties?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I've been silently watching this thread and saw that no one mentioned about this;

Can you change skin color during mid-game?

I mean, you are technically free to play with your eye color and hair stuff, but no skin? I wish we had freedom to swap at-will...
(Just in case, is this idea problematic in any way?)

No, you can't. I'm sorry, but changing skins mid-game is totally unrealistic imo

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^It got only 90 BST boost, instead of the 100 BST boost.

They gave its missing 10 BST.

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Can anyone tell me how far along into the game until you reach the Thrifty Megamart (Abandoned)? I want to catch Mimikyu and this is the only place so I would love to know when I'm going to be able to catch him.

OH and what levels the pokemon are in the area?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I'm glad Gengar got Cursed Body. Levitate seemed odd as it was mainly shown on the ground in sprites. It floats in the anime but so do the other Ghost types such as Yamask or Shedinja and they don't get Leviitate.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I'm glad Gengar got Cursed Body. Levitate seemed odd as it was mainly shown on the ground in sprites. It floats in the anime but so do the other Ghost types such as Yamask or Shedinja and they don't get Leviitate.

I had no idea it had Levitate until now, really. And you're right, Levitate doesn't fit Gengar at all, glad it got another ability in its place.

Tepigfan

Just a quick question, on the pokemon sun and moon website, you could see some stands all lined up, indoors, it looked similar to mauvile, what was it? Thanks.

Edit: Heres the photo:hypertraining1.jpg

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, Triple Kick is no longer a signature move.

IS NOTHING SACRED?

Status
Not open for further replies.