• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

By saying those are fake, he's also saying the leaked starters are completely real. Entire leaked dex incoming with that imo.

Dialga101010

Dragon Trainer
It actually has very little to do with posting leaks being legal or not and a lot to do with a lawsuit that serebii can't risk getting into. The lawsuit could be ruled in favor of serebii but because of the time money and risk involved in a lawsuit serebii won't want to get into it. The reason why groups like Reddit and these forums don't get sued is because the Pokémon company or whoever would have to sue each individual who talks about or reposts any leaks. Additionally trying to legislate the internet is always extremely difficult because it crosses state borders and most modern laws are. Asked in legal ideas dating back to the 1700's and back then the internet wasn't even a dream. I started following the forums here because you can get the leaks without having to deal with the ugliness and profanity of other parts of the internet. I look foreWard to Pokémon stats personally. After that I can build my in game team.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just because we've seen them doesn't mean that both they're Kanto form AND Alolan form are in the game. It may be that some of them split from the heard and ended up changing over time in a different location while some remained the same.

The fact is that Arcanine was pretty much confirmed to not have an Alolan Form on the main site.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I think Joe just said the Chinese starter starter leak are fake. WHAT!? MY REALITY IS SHATTERED! https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/788234602867466240
No, just the split evo.

Just saw this posted on bulbapedia

data444.eox alolPoke 4/49
alolDragonite-_fairydragon
alolArcanine-_water
alolGengar-_ghostfire
alolVictreebel-_grassfire

data444.eox alolPoke 12/49
alolGolduck-_psychicdark
alolParasect-_ghostbug
alolMachamp-_fightinggrass
alolKangaskhan-_rock
alolNidoking-_poisonrock
alolNidoqueen-_poisonrock
alolPrimeape-_fightingelectric
alolGolem-_rockfire
Wasn't that officially stated not to be real?

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
If we are getting nothing within the next 10 min, then I guess I'm going to bed and get bombarded with info when I wake up.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Just saw this posted on bulbapedia

data444.eox alolPoke 4/49
alolDragonite-_fairydragon
alolArcanine-_water
alolGengar-_ghostfire
alolVictreebel-_grassfire

data444.eox alolPoke 12/49
alolGolduck-_psychicdark
alolParasect-_ghostbug
alolMachamp-_fightinggrass
alolKangaskhan-_rock
alolNidoking-_poisonrock
alolNidoqueen-_poisonrock
alolPrimeape-_fightingelectric
alolGolem-_rockfire

Arcanine, Golduck, and Dragonite are all confirmed to appear in Alola in their original forms, so I call shenanigans.

Huckleberry

Poison Trainer
Yeah but were talking two different things here... Starters are something we all come to expect and base our decisions on, Gyms we have no power over

And you can base your decision on which of the split evos you want to use. Whether they are different or not is subjective. I think it would be a pretty big leap to take the games, but it's not impossible.

Huckleberry

Poison Trainer
But based on what Joe said, there aren't split starter evos.

He said one specific image was fake, unless I'm gravely mistaken. Also, I never said split evos were happening, I'm just saying that making blanket statements about how thinking it would happen is insane is counter intuitive in a generation where they are shaking up a lot of what we know and expect from these games.

TyLogic

How much time left until we get the information?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Can people still post the spoilers in spoiler tags here please? And label them? All I'm interested in are seeing the new Pokémon/Alolan Forms, no plot spoilers. Which is why I ask for separate spoiler tags with labels.

Oh for Christ's sake. Just google it, then.

You're kind of overdoing it asking for a spoiler tag in a thread meant to contain spoilers.

Julia Artemis

So I do get my Water Doggo? YAY!!! Maybe locations of some of theAlolan pokemon depend on what Island they're on, so they work like Oricorio.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.