just finished the story. I gotta say, this is the best ending in the series so far. actually made me feel some type of way.
the little things about this game that make it standout:
-you can use the move reminder to even teach Pokemon the moves they were gonna learn later rather than just their previous ones
- Hearing Pokemon in the wild while you're searching. makes you aware of the Pokemon that are in that area
- More Story driven RPG this time around
- Ability to train your pokes while in the PC. finally putting it too good use
-Easier to IV/EV train
- this region Professor having a more supporting role than just sitting in his lab.
- Guest appearances like Red, Blue, Grimsley, Coloreds, Anabel, Cynthia and Wally.
definitely in the top 3 of my favorite Pokemon gen games. Well done, Gamefreak