• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

So it also seems a good chunk, or maybe even all, of the ost is also coming out.

ebevan91

Ok everybody, leaks could be as close as 10 minutes away, so eat your dinner, void your bowels (hopefully not both at the same time), and strap in, 'cause this'll be one bumpy ride, I'm sure.

#1 has already been taken care of a long time ago, and bowels are being emptied as we speak. Now I just need to get a snack and a drink.

TyLogic

We are getting a lot of pokemon. Lets hope there are a lot of good options.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Would be hilarious if it was all one hell of a prank.

It would also be terribly disappointing. But still funny.

ebevan91

So it also seems a good chunk, or maybe even all, of the ost is also coming out.

The 2 main uploaders I've been following stopped about an hour ago. Either they had to go do something else or that's all the music available to be mined in the demo.

Obh

Few people saying Alolan Arcanine (I havn't actually seen any evidence though), seems like game freak were doing some misdirection with showing the normal forms.

R_N

So apparently the big thing they didn't scrub out. Was the shiny pokedex images as shown above, a clip from a video one of the dataminers uploaded.

I am just

baffled.

How does this happen. How did no one putting together the demo notice this.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Ok love the shiny forms.
Psychic Terrain possibly confirming a part Psychic guardian?
Other new moves are cool as well.

diakyu

So it seems they are trying to make terrain moves more viable. Good, I always thought they were interesting.

But yeah, entire dex leak through the shinies coming. Gamefreak at least tried lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.