• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuraba

Sulfurian

Most priority users that use quick attack, sucker punch, mach punch, aqua jet, etc, aren't that powerful, and need those priority moves. by nerfing all priority moves, you are hurting even the pokemon that aren't that powerful to begin with. Nerfs should be more surgical, target specific OP pokemon like those you mentioned, again pokemon with moves like extreme speed, dragon dance/shell smash/ quiver dance, pokemon with abilities like technician, huge power, gale wings, prankster, parental bond...

For example cacturne is gonna get hit hard. Sucker punch was great for it, letting it get past it's low speed. Heck technician breloom also gets hit hard

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I don't mind the Toucan, but I agree Pikipek and Pikipek2 seemed very natural. I like the Toucan but it does feel like a jump for the final form.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I couldn't help but look at the leaks and i was blown away by alot of it! GameFreak is really going as far as i thought they couldn't have gone! With Alchemy and these metamorphic/whatever type Beasts that we're not sure are even Pokemon.
Then we actually have pre-evos of Legendaries?? Another first in the last 20 years! And we actually have Ash as part of the main games series! Back in the days he was formally known as Red but finally is acknowledged in the game universe as his own identity from the anime. Another first.

Makes me wonder how can GF top this??!! I can't even think of anything else they can could possibly come up with for the future.

-Question though if anyone knows: Will the Alolan Forms have the same cries as the originals or will they be slightly different?? (haven't played the demo yet)

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

future.newyorker

I couldn't help but look at the leaks and i was blown away by alot of it! GameFreak is really going as far as i thought they couldn't have gone! With Alchemy and these metamorphic/whatever type Beasts that we're not sure are even Pokemon.
Then we actually have pre-evos of Legendaries?? Another first in the last 20 years! And we actually have Ash as part of the main games series! Back in the days he was formally known as Red but finally is acknowledged in the game universe as his own identity from the anime. Another first.

Makes me wonder how can GF top this??!! I can't even think of anything else they can could possibly come up with for the future.

-Question though if anyone knows: Will the Alolan Forms have the same cries as the originals or will they be slightly different?? (haven't played the demo yet)

The only Alolan Form found in the demo so far was Alolan Dugtrio, and it had no cry in the demo because it was an overworld Pokémon on a distant island that can only be viewed with Pokefinder.

R_N

Hm, I wonder if it's anything to jump up and down about. Who knows what could happen. *eats popcorn*

if its trainer classes it will probable clue us in on things like:
-battle facilities (*coughthebattlemaisonladies*)
-trial captains being fightable
-random important things like how ORAS had Sootopalian (for Wallace)

R_N

Didn't the Riddler say the Battle Frontier was returning?

No?
I feel if he did there'd have been a lot more talk about that than random handwringing over his pokemon riddles and misinterpreting his speculations (like type distribution) as riddles

diakyu

ULTA BEASTS CONFIRMED FOR BEST NEW POKEMON. Wow that is the final nail in the coffin. Dimensional pokeballs or something? This means trainers in-game could be packing ultra beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.