• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, UBs are Pokémon.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What's with all the black shinies this time around?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Shiny Ultra Beasts...OK...

Shiny Legendaries look amazing.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

diakyu

What? Magearna is no where near Mewish. At all. Man-made, first. It makes me think Genesect. Marshadow looks FAR more like every little legendary. I didn't mistype there.
Magearna will be this gens Mew, Victini, Jirachi, etc. It fits all the criteria when it comes to the cute, event, 600 bst legendary. Being man-made means nothing. Marshadow being in the same trio as Solgaleo and Lunalla should tell you that isn't its true form.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Hmm, if UBs can be shiny I suppose that's confirmation that you can indeed catch them.

If that is true, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I loved the idea of battling non-Pokemon entities, but if you can catch them, then they're essentially just strange named Pokemon.

Nothing big but I wonder if the black Minior with colorful particles will be an event version. Like two of Vivillon's patterns ended up being.

On a related note, no trace of Eternal Floette..

Crystal Power

So, UBs are Pokémon.
I was just wondering this and asked. I'm glad we can catch them as I like the designs, they are weird but it a cool way as I compared them to Angels from Evangelion.

The lore behind them is still very intriguing and people see many connections to human characters from the games.

R_N

Nothing big but I wonder if the black Minior with colorful particles will be an event version. Like two of Vivillon's patterns ended up being.

On a related note, no trace of Eternal Floette..

why would eternal floette be included here? These are only new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.