• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owltie

I'm thinking the line is supposed to be magnetic, and that's a rail gun on its back. The eyebrows, beards, and mustaches would be ferris material.

It's a small, pixie-like, event exclusive legnedary Pokemon. Sounds like a Mew-like Pokemon to me.

No little legendary has gone over like 2'2", and most are 1' exactly. Magearna is 3'3". Marshadow looks like it's a foot tall. Magearna is not the little legendary, at all.

diakyu

Marshadow looks like it's a foot tall. Magearna is not the little legendary, at all.
And what happens when it gets its true form like the others in its trio?

Owltie

Magearna will be this gens Mew, Victini, Jirachi, etc. It fits all the criteria when it comes to the cute, event, 600 bst legendary. Being man-made means nothing. Marshadow being in the same trio as Solgaleo and Lunalla should tell you that isn't its true form.

Again, check all their heights.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Oh my god. Shiny Poppmaid is BLONDE.

[video=youtube;mJnB7EHQ2XU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJnB7EHQ2XU[/video]

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Yes. The fact that they have Shinies, means that they are indeed Pokemon. One could say antagonist Legendaries in a sense.
Now, what we need is to know their real names.

I hope they end up with real names now. I didn't mind before, but if we're catching them like Pokemon, I don't really want eight Pokemon named UB-__.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So I'm guessing 73 Pokemon+ 8 UBs + Marshshadow full form would mean 82 new pokemon.So I guess everything is done now.

Yep....so of course the one thing the chinese leaker got wrong was the one thing I wanted most.

Julia Artemis

Overall I do like the designs of gen 7 pokemon a lot more than gen 6. That being said only having 82 new pokemon is kind of disappointing to be honest. But whatever I'll get over it, there are a lot more Pokemon I'm debating using than I used in Gen 6 so overall I'm still really excited.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
why would eternal floette be included here? These are only new things.

It is not exactly released, though.

Crystal Power

So there doesn't seem to be anything else in the demo, maybe music or trainer sprites?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I hope they end up with real names now. I didn't mind before, but if we're catching them like Pokemon, I don't really want eight Pokemon named UB-__.

I doubt they will change it after months of calling them as "UB-___", unfortunately. But hey, if they are catchable, you can rename them.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm just confused if those tiny galactic spheres are Lunaala and Solgaleo's alternate form or pre-evos...

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So I'm guessing 73 Pokemon+ 8 UBs + Marshshadow full form would mean 82 new pokemon.So I guess everything is done now.

I'll ask this again, do we have anything proving that these supposed "pre-evolutions" are their own Pokemon, and not just sealed forms of the Legendaries? It seems like a much more reasonable assumption to me, given that Legendaries, by definition, don't have evolutions.

Owltie

Gotta say, I care nothing for any of the Alolan Gen 1 Pokémon. It's just perpetuating the love Gen 1 will always receive, and I'd far rather there be ten more new Pokémon in place of the 20-30 Alolan. By far.

Status
Not open for further replies.