• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonRanger

Pokemon Theorist
I'm thinking that the Marshadow revealed is a baby one like the baby Solgaleo and baby Lunala

Gohankuten

STUPID Things.

MOrelull becoming some stupid girlie girlie thing
The water spider who looks like some alien
Many pokemon don't have evolutions and are stand-alone, like the koala? Like really?
Alola Persian is SOOOO ugly
Dugtrio is stupid joke
The fire starter final evolution is true, and still ugly as hell and again humanoid in shape.
Pikipek becoming some stupid tropical bird without any cool features.
No dolphin and NO snowman
No new dark and ice types, only stupid ones we already have and made ugly like muk and persian.

=

Worst generation of all time.

Actually the snowman is there only it's the yeti kind of snowman and not the snowball kind of snowman and it's crabrawlers evolution into a yeti crab(it's a real animal) and will most likely be ice/fighting.

fubufubu

This leaker says Solgaleo and Lunala have pre evolutions. Well, isn't that cute.....BUT IT'S WRONG! Legendaries don't have pre evos, we established this in GEN 1!

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Less than 80 pokemon is very lame. It's obvious they are running out of ideas.

Which leaks have been debunked? Are the riddlers leaks proven legit!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I absolutely love the region, it looks great and feels fresh. But the actual pokemon themselves are lackluster for me.

They've got some good pokemon like the starters, Rockruff and its evols, Type: Null, but that's as far as it goes for me. I just feel like lots of the pokemon are either facialess or its very hard to see their facial features, there seems to be too many pokemon like Crygonal, Sigilyph, etc. which are pokemon I don't like. All of the Island Guardians for me fit this category, as well as so many pokemon in the region. They just don't seem like creatures to me, which I understand that doesn't need to make it a pokemon, like Voltorb and Magnemite are examples when it comes to older pokemon, but there weren't many like that in their region, or throughout each region, but this time, it seems like that's all there seems to be. And like someone mentioned earlier, the grass types just feel like general lackluster pokemon from the past, plus there are too many pokemon like that in the actual region. It makes me a bit disappointed because my team is going to lack so many new pokemon which I don't like doing when I start a new game.
THIS. Every word

GDK

Am I the only one finding that the strange souvenir looks like marshadow (or the other way around).

Also baby solgaleo is cute once you realise there is a little face inside the orb thingy (with U shaped eyes and a pink nose thingy).

future.newyorker

I'm very disappointed in some of the designs, while I absolutely love others. Nonetheless, I am still as excited, if not moreso, for Sun and Moon to be released.

Captain America X

Lol. XY Pokemon designs were WAY BETTER. This Gen's Pokemon are so weird and most of them don't even have a face. I dont even wanna talk about the UB's who I hope wont turn out to be Pokemon cuz they just look like alians taken from another cartoon show.
XY's designs were awesome. Quality over quantity

Weird doesn't equal bad though and also only Mimikyu,Morelull and the anchor don't have a face

Last edited:

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Is this datamine anticipated by gf when they had the demo? or are they doing some sort of damage control as of the moment?

mewmew202

Why do so many Alolan forms get hair? Rattata mustache, Geodude eyebrows and facial hair, Dugtrio insanity.

Last edited:

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Some of the complaints on the last page are awful.

Still think this will be the best gen yet tbh. I thought the Pokemon designs were some of the best yet before the leak, don't get why some people are being so disappointed now the whole thing arrived.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Just to put an end on this matter...

Recall that the datamine have revealed that Pikipek is #731, Yungoos is #734, Rockruff is #744, and the Jangmo-o line is #782-784.
Following the sequence of the sprites, all the Pokemon in between them fits in numerically.

[spoil]722 Rowlet
723 ^ Dartrix
724 ^ Owl3
725 Litten
726 ^ Torracat
727 ^ Tiger3
728 Popplio
729 ^ Brionne
730 ^ Seal3
731 Pikipek
732 ^ evo2
733 ^ evo3
734 Yungoos
735 ^ Gumshoos
736 Grubbin
737 ^ Charjabug
738 ^ Vikavolt
739 Crabrawler
740 ^ evo2
741 Oricorio
742 Cutiefly
743 ^ Ribombee
744 Rockruff
745 ^ Lycanroc
746 Wishiwashi
747 Sea Urchin
748 ^ evo2
749 Mudbray
750 ^ Mudsdale
751 Spider
752 ^ evo2
753 Fomantis
754 ^ Lurantis
755 Morelull
756 ^ evo2
757 Salandit
758 ^ evo2
759 Stufful
760 ^ Bewear
761 Bounsweet
762 ^ Steenee
763 ^ Tsareena
764 Comfey
765 Oranguru
766 Passimian
767 Wimpod
768 ^ evo2
769 Sandygast
770 ^ Palossand
771 Pyukumuku
772 Type:Null
773 ^ Silvally
774 Minior
775 Komala
776 Turtonator
777 Togedemaru
778 Mimikyu
779 Bruxish
780 Drampa
781 Anchor
782 Jangmo-o
783 ^ Hakamo-o
784 ^ Kommo-o
785 Tapu Koko
786 Tapu 2
787 Tapu 3
788 Tapu 4
789 Minigalaxy
790 ^ Evo2?
791 Solgaleo
792 Lunaala
793 UB-01
794 UB-02 Absorption
795 UB-02 Beauty
796 Ultra4
797 Ultra5
798 Ultra6
799 Ultra7
800 Ultra8
801 Magearna
802 Marshadow[/spoil]

So yes. It appears that Komala, Drampa, Bruxish, Mimikyu, Comfey, Oricorio, Minior, Pyukumuku, Turtonator, Passimian, and Oranguru are all single-stage Pokemon.

GDK

Wait I keep seeing the dex number info, but where can we find it ? I didn't see it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.