• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Supersonicbro

Well if we remove the 18 alolan form of Kanto (because they are not really kanto pokemon) there is more alolan mon than kantoan(kantan?).

Yeah i was thinking that while i typed it. Sigh, i think it is just the komala thing that made me salty >_>, I can see mimikyu being single stage, but komala looks just like any unevolved Pokemon. Same with pyukumyuku.

But on the positive side, the things i did see aren't bad. The crabrawler evolution might bring me back over. And the toucan looks okay, albeit a bit plain.

Vroomer

Thats a weird thing for gamefreak to take out.

Demo doesn't mean full game. Not all functionality in the full game will be present in a demo.

Pocoman

Deviant Art Trainer
hmph everything seems fine (except for Persian lol) it's just, too few Pokémon. I was expecting a little bit more, at least, I was expecting evolutions for many of the already revealed Pokémon like Komala, Pyukumuku, Minior. Some pre-evolutions for Passimian, Oranguru, etc. I was certainly not expecting Solgaleo or Lunala having pre-evo's, that's so weird. I still don't know how to feel about Ultra beasts.

I think it's fine if they don't want to do lots of Pokémon for the new generations, the problem I have is, why do they have to reveal so much before the games come out?

SebastiaanZ

hmph everything seems fine (except for Persian lol) it's just, too few Pokémon. I was expecting a little bit more, at least, I was expecting evolutions for many of the already revealed Pokémon like Komala, Pyukumuku, Minior. Some pre-evolutions for Passimian, Oranguru, etc. I was certainly not expecting Solgaleo or Lunala having pre-evo's, that's so weird. I still don't know how to feel about Ultra beasts.

I think it's fine if they don't want to do lots of Pokémon for the new generations, the problem I have is, why do they have to reveal so much before the games come out?

I don't think the complete reveal from what we have seen here on the thread was intentional.

Also I am hoping, against better judgment, that what we have seen sofar Pokemon and Ultra Beast and Form wise, is not the complete thing :D

One can hope.

Orphalesion

My biggest problem is really the huge number of oneshots. If they really (for some, stupid reason, because there are not good reason to do that) dial back on the number of new pokemon they should at least have more of them evolve.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Wait so does this mean no mythical except for maybe Magearna???

Magearna and widdle Mashadow. It's like if Pumpkaboo had a proper body!

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
My biggest problem is really the huge number of oneshots. If they really (for some, stupid reason, because there are not good reason to do that) dial back on the number of new pokemon they should at least have more of them evolve.

I agree, especially komala and the cucumber. I wanted punching cucumber for my water type, but it's going to be weak.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'

It's not because you're not happy with the decision that there's no good reason for it. 800 is a humongous number, I can totally see why they wanna slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.