• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aerodactyl.

I'm a little confused because everyone is saying they left the shines in but I've seen both shiny and non shiny sprites revealed so did they just find everything?

I'd like to believe there is more Pokémon, but I really don't think there will be. Many had the same thoughts with the ORAS demo and were wrong (thought there was still hidden Megas). I'd like to be pleasantly surprised but honestly feel it's just this. I'm also okay with a smaller amount, plenty of cool new Pokémon I'm interested in, and I'm more interested in the updated graphics and other mechanics anyway. Yay customization!!! I only hope that of ultra beasts are catchable that they are breedable and found in the wild like normal Pokémon later. I don't want such a large portion of Pokémon to be legends because I like to breed and raise mine.

Last edited:

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Where is Alolan Cubone? :eek:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm a little confused because everyone is saying they left the shines in but I've seen both shiny and non shiny sprites revealed so did they just find everything?

Yeah, I guess they forgot to scrub the sprites from Team Preview too, so they got all the normal sprites as well.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I didn't actually know that, lol :s

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Sad....it would have been cute :/.

LoveMcQueen5683

They do.

I just said I would have liked that to be the case because that's what makes paralysis broken in the first place.

Oh you freaked me out for a minute. I was about to flip ****.

They would have to change the name of the Paralyzed status condition. Paralyzed means you can't move.

misunderstoodhero

I'm still holding out hope for more Pokemon then those found in the demo, purely because I find it odd that the only Pokemon found were sprites - plain, static two-dimensional images whereas we all know that Pokemon in-game are animated 3D models. THAT and everything seems to have been scrubbed from the demo EXCEPT these images, which seems peculiar in that that unrevealed Pokemon would seem to be one of the top priorities to remove from the demo.

What I think's happened is that the pokemon themselves (Animated 3D Models) have been scrubbed from the demo as these obviously took priority, whereas some still images which show off the Pokemon were overlooked and left inside in the demo.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
They do.

I just said I would have liked that to be the case because that's what makes paralysis broken in the first place.

Not really, the fact that it cuts Speed to the lowest stage is what makes paralysis (somewhat) broken, because it basically ruins faster, frailer Pokemon. The 25% chance to miss a turn is annoying but RNG-based and less consequential than the massive Speed drop.

Red and Blue

So are Solagleo and Lunalaa only a duo? I didn't see a legendary with similar appearance to them like Kyurem, Rayquaza, or Giratina.

Wonder if that means Zygarde is their trio master as well?

tiger61378

Ok...here's my thought right now. The numbers seem small because they really put some thought in this time...they either deliberately left some breadcrumbs in to confuse/annoy dataminers, or there's going to be a day 1 patch with a massive boost to the Pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.