• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
It actually does. Why wouldn't it?

Because the idea is stupid. Now, what is legendary out of this mess, the entire line or just Solgaleo and Lunala? And if just those two, then WHY THOSE TWO and not the entire line? I'm really, really disappointed with GF, there. I'm very curious now how they are going to address this mess now.

Janovy

Banned
Because the idea is stupid. Now, what is legendary out of this mess, the entire line or just Solgaleo and Lunala? And if just those two, then WHY THOSE TWO and not the entire line? I'm really, really disappointed with GF, there. I'm very curious now how they are going to address this mess now.
Obviously the final form could be considered a legendary, perhaps even the previous forms.

Also, just because you find an idea stupid doesn't de-confirm anything.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

I think I'm getting what you're saying. Like how people are torn about whether or not Phione actually is a legendary pokémon or not. I'm guessing it's a similar case, but Cosmog can evolve, whereas Phione can not.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I think I'm getting what you're saying. Like how people are torn about whether or not Phione actually is a legendary pokémon or not. I'm guessing it's a similar case, but Cosmog can evolve, whereas Phione can not.

You tell me, my friend. I will still take this, but I hope this pre-evo mess remains limited to just those two. Not that I care, Gen 7 is the last gen for me. It's just sad to see them breaking such conventions.

Akashin

You tell me, my friend. I will still take this, but I hope this pre-evo mess remains limited to just those two. Not that I care, Gen 7 is the last gen for me. It's just sad to see them breaking such conventions.

I think that considering the breaking of conventions and trying to do something new to be a bad thing is even more sad, but that's just me.

Orphalesion

I think that considering the breaking of conventions and trying to do something new to be a bad thing is even more sad, but that's just me.

No, it's not just you, I agree. In my mind when a convention or tradtiion has no other reason to exist anymore other than "It has always been that way" then it is a good idea to break it.

Jadgirl04

Lilac Dungeoneer

People are always scared or annoyed about things changing, this seems like such a good idea to me. Really it's going to do no harm, and now we'll likely see the evolution of Lillie's Cosmog as it progresses through the game.

mariokj88

Hmm... I don't mind having traditions broken when they are done competently and for good reason, if the traditions are broken just to do something like "Look how unique and different and special I am, I'm much better than you." Then I have a problem. This change seems like it is being done competently and for good reason so I'm all for it.

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
It's starting to seem like Decidueye will be getting the same treatment as Pidgeot.

Spoken of in the pokedex as uber-fast, but not so much in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.