• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

glacialcat

So apparently, in order to use a unique Z move, the Pokémon must know a specific move. In the case of the starters. It requires their signature moves. The tapu's will probably have to know Nature's Fury, but what about Pikachu, Raichu, and Snorlax?

Snorlax's has long been confirmed to be Giga Impact.

Gohankuten

Leaks are already raining and I'm not even sure if I should backread the thread for those.

The only real leaks have been names and typings for some unreleased pokemon and an idea for stat range for some pokemon and the BP for some moves. Along with confirming the Secret for the Starters which is signature Z-Moves. Since this is just 1 guy playing through on his own with a leaked copy and doesn't have the tools nor volition to datamine it that's about as much info as we can actually get.

DSDark

Breeder
do we have any knowledge on the bell spider. I'm kind of dying here

Sulfurian

So apparently, in order to use a unique Z move, the Pokémon must know a specific move. In the case of the starters. It requires their signature moves. The tapu's will probably have to know Nature's Fury, but what about Pikachu, Raichu, and Snorlax?
I think from what I have heard snorlax needs giga impact and probably pika chu and raichu need volt tackle

Shadowclaw191

Volt Tackle.
Volt Tackle
Gigs Impact.

On a side note... Does it mean that there's only 3 unique Z stones left?
Solgalium Lunalium and Marshadium?
Or could be Galaxyorbium which is shared between Solgaleo and Lunala.

ebevan91

Wishiwashi has good HP, attacks, and defenses but it is ridiculously slow.

Sulfurian

I do hope Banette gets Rowlett's signature move. It needs a decent physical ghost type move that isn't 2 turns lol

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Thanks for the responses guys, I was hoping we'd have a bit more on that since I want to prepare my team for it if it is the case, but I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Volt tackle sounds possible for the Pikachu family, for Snorlax, the only thing I can think of is Body Slam as that would fit the animation we're given for its move.

GDK

Raichu will be a move regular raichu cannot leanr for sure.
Snorlax is giga impact confirmed.
pikachu I dunno, volt tackle?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
So, I guess the starters secret is exclusive Z-Moves? Not surprised.

But after that Ultra Beast spoiler I might need to abounding ship...

Status
Not open for further replies.