• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Oh, Wimpod's evo does stay Water?

Hm, may use it then...

R_N

But it's basically just a very stylized diving bell spider with huge bubbles.

Bug/Water for sure.

i hope golisopod is physical, bulky, slow & dewpider2 is special, frail, fast

or at least more differentiation than gourgeist & trevenant had.

Vector88

Wait, really? Like, lost it all together or Gengar has a secondary ability? What did it gain instead?

Well...Gengar already looses Levitate when it Megaevolves (I learned that the hard way :( ) Either it's definite or he megaevolved it and saw that (The 4chan one said he was bad at PKMN games...so he may not know about that?)

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
Very minor information I wish we could learn is that if the startup music is the one that was used on the US trailer for starter final evolutions (and others before that but couldn't recall) where there is chanting and singing choir with it.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well...Gengar already looses Levitate when it Megaevolves (I learned that the hard way :( ) Either it's definite or he megaevolved it and saw that (The 4chan one said he was bad at PKMN games...so he may not know about that?)

Except M-Evo isn't accessible until post-game, and that doesn't explain Gigalith and Vanilluxe.

Fiore1300

Lurantis seeming pretty underwhelming, stats-wise. But Grass have always been lacking in stats and Lurantis is too fabulous not to be used otherwise. I think the poor Speed stat heavily implies this thing is going to get Chlorophyll as a HA.

On a side note... Does it mean that there's only 3 unique Z stones left?
Solgalium Lunalium and Marshadium?
Or could be Galaxyorbium which is shared between Solgaleo and Lunala.

Yes, three more.
1. Pikachu
2. Raichu
3. Snorlax
4. Eevee
5. Tapu fam
6. Decidueye
7. Incineroar
8. Primarina

In addition to the legendaries, I'd say Psyduck, Lycanroc, Zygarde, and maybe even Exeggutor all have a good chance at a signature Z-Move in my mind.

diakyu

So, Colress is indeed in the game like many have speculated.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Diving Bell Spider now has a name: Dewpider

Dewpider? Neat.

He spent a while looking for a female Salandit and compared it's encounter rate to combee, I guess Salazzle might be female only.

ARGH! Why are they so insistent about female only evolutions having low encounter rates?

Julia Artemis

Lurantis seeming pretty underwhelming, stats-wise. But Grass have always been lacking in stats and Lurantis is to fabulous not to be used otherwise. I think the poor Speed stat heavily implies this thing is going to get Chlorophyll as a HA.

More I'm disappointed by Salazzle's stats. Ugh it's Heliolisk all over again! Good design, ability and typing.... terrible defense

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I want to stop looking to stop spoiling, but I just can't help but pushing refresh

Shadowclaw191

Lurantis seeming pretty underwhelming, stats-wise. But Grass have always been lacking in stats and Lurantis is too fabulous not to be used otherwise. I think the poor Speed stat heavily implies this thing is going to get Chlorophyll as a HA.

Yes, three more.
1. Pikachu
2. Raichu
3. Snorlax
4. Eevee
5. Tapu fam
6. Decidueye
7. Incineroar
8. Primarina

In addition to the legendaries, I'd say Psyduck, Lycanroc, Zygarde, and maybe even Exeggutor all have a good chance at a signature Z-Move in my mind.

Why psyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.