• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuraba

Ah, I remember when people shot down claims that UBs aren't pokemon due to the website not labeling them as such. Good times.

IMG_2745.jpg

That's all I have to say.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I remember after the datamine people still arguing they weren't pokemon

Slightly less good times

I can't say I expected them to be so forthcoming with the reveal, though.

I argued that they probably weren't pokemon but were still catchable and usable in battle

but hearing that they're pokemon from an alternate dimension is cool and interesting too, wonder if this'll be expanded on in the future. Still wish they had proper names though.

Alolan Dugtrio is Ground/Steel

Last edited:

R_N

I argued that they probably weren't pokemon but were still catchable and usable in battle

but hearing that they're pokemon from an alternate dimension is cool and interesting too, wonder if this'll be expanded on in the future. Still wish they had proper names though.

I was really hoping it'd be Ground/Fire or even ground/rock if only because that'd imply a fast offensive pokemon that those types would crave...

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Dugtrio is ground/steel

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

That's a bit disappointing as I was hoping for something different, but oh well.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Really? Wow, was honestly expecting Ground/Fire
Hope we see Golem's typing soon

I'm hoping Golem is Rock/Electric rn.

Also, leaker deconfirms Milotic being Water/Fairy(Was that even going around), unsure about crapmons getting stat boosts and Gengar losing Levitate.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
But the "Pele's hair" theory is indeed correct as that is the explanation in-game for Dugtrio's hair (i.e. volcanic glass).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm hoping Golem is Rock/Electric rn.

Also, leaker deconfirms Milotic being Water/Fairy(Was that even going around), unsure about crapmons getting stat boosts and Gengar losing Levitate.

That is what I think Golem is going to end up as.

pOlarizer

Did he mention any typing changes? Hoping they made Ghost type resist/SE against fairy which would complete the Decidueye-Incineroar-Primarina circle. Honestly Fairy is a bit OP. They did something similar before to nerf Steel type by removing resistances

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Did he mention any typing changes? Hoping they made Ghost type resist/SE against fairy which would complete the Decidueye-Incineroar-Primarina circle. Honestly Fairy is a bit OP. They did something similar before to nerf Steel type by removing resistances

That was deconfirmed during datamine. Type matchup chart is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.