• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but Lusamine merges with UB-01 at the end of the game.

Just waiting for the Steven Universe comparisons...and I have a feeling Guzma may pull off something similar with the 600BST leader considering he shows up again, unless he's an Arceus convert now

Anthea

Wow quiver dance ribombee and salandit2 are going to be used by me, and tsareena with that high attack, wonder what her physical moveset

Last edited:

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
So the UB's and Tapos are all under 600BST. So dose that mean they are counted as standard Pokemon? What egg groups are they in, if their breedable they can actually be trained for competitive use!!!

knightwolf09

So basically this gen does not give a crap about speed....this is a weird gen.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Huh, redesigning a character who could've (and should've) appeared in the last entries so she may appear in the next. I don't understand the logic.

The only placeholder I'm seeing is a Lv. 63 Raichu? They finally ring Ash into the games and then they evolve his Pikachu?!

There's a couple of entries with "Pokémon Trainer ●●●"
353 - Pokémon Trainer ●●●
======
Pokemon: 1
Yungoos (Lv. 5) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: (None)/(None)/(None)/(None)) IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
======
354 - Pokémon Trainer ●●●
======
Raichu (Lv. 63) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: (None)/(None)/(None)/(None)) IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
======
355 - Pokémon Trainer ●●●
======
Yungoos (Lv. 5) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: (None)/(None)/(None)/(None)) IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

And also blank trainer entries.
48 - Punk Guy [~ 48]
======
49 - Punk Girl [~ 49]
======
======
50 - Pokémon Trainer [~ 50]
======
======

Julia Artemis

Okay totally using Pom Pom Oriocorio now. I love it's speed and Special attack. Though it's attack and defense while not great still not awful either. Really would use Vikavolt but it's sooooo slow!

Jadgirl04

Lilac Dungeoneer
Also quick question, do the Alolan forms have the same stats as their Kanto counterparts? They're not listed with the Alolan Pokemon

GDK

So the UB's and Tapos are all under 600BST. So dose that mean they are counted as standard Pokemon? What egg groups are they in, if their breedable they can actually be trained for competitive use!!!

Tapus aren't breedable.

Cosmog and cosmoem suck HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^My guess is that they are supposed to be code leftovers.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Where are people getting the idea that Kommo-o isn't the pseudo from? Its BST adds up to 600.

Adz

Poke Knight
Ok, so a new potential strategy... Ribombee has access to the move "Speed Swap" as an egg move, which could swap its 124 Base speed with an ally.

GDK

The grass steel UB will be broken !

Also the lusamine looking one is an inferior deoxys atk, unique typing though.

Sulfurian

LMFAO why did you do this to Midnight form gamefreak. You decided to make the sun form so much better than the awesome werewolf form. Basically it's hidden ability changes to no-guard, which is great for stone edge, but it gets nothing else to really use it. They drop it's speed to give it 10 points in hp and defenses, keep the attack the same, and don't give it the priority rock move. What is the point of it? You literally made an exclusive form better than the other in every way. That's not right at all

Status
Not open for further replies.