• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Finally I can battle Sina and Dexio. Them not being a superboss is one of the biggest shames of XY.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
Do we have a list of all the things we can do post-game? I'm trying to avoid story spoilers so I haven't really been able to view the thread much, sorry if this was asked a gajillion times!! ;-;

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
Finally I can battle Sina and Dexio. Them not being a superboss is one of the biggest shames of XY.

I guess that will be nice... makes up for their random inclusion.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
Do we have a list of all the things we can do post-game? I'm trying to avoid story spoilers so I haven't really been able to view the thread much, sorry if this was asked a gajillion times!! ;-;

I saw on Reddit (more like just the title) that most of the post-game focuses on Ultra Beasts and another world. Didn't dare to open it, though.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
I saw on Reddit (more like just the title) that most of the post-game focuses on Ultra Beasts and another world. Didn't dare to open it, though.

Oooh, that sounds awesome! I love the little post-game stories we've been getting recently.

Any news on if we're creating gyms or whatnot when we're done with the main plot?

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
So there's a very big leak going around.

There's a side story about the UB's with Anabel, who works together with Looker to investigate them. Grimsley rumored to make an appearance So this is probably our Looker post game story.

So pretty much all persons in the tree are tied with the plot in some kind.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
A bit disappointed with the lack of trainers for the Battle Tree but having Cynthia, Grimsley and Colress (3 characters I really like) is really cool. Don't want to know their Pokemon but I'm super excited to team up with them. On the subject of the Battle Tree, is it the new Battle Maison/Tower in SM and is it possible to do Triples and Rotation battles there? Also how do we obtain Bottle Caps for Hyper Training and what types of caps are available?

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Just looking at A-Raichu's moveset...

Electric Terrain, an Egg move and not level up?! Who's bright idea was that?

Do we know what parent it has to be to pass the move over?

Red
Blue
Sina
Dexio
Grimsley
Anabel
Wally
Colress
Cynthia
THAT'S IT?!

DLC or riot.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Does anyone know what moves Incineroar can learn?

diakyu

So there's a very big leak going around.

There's a side story about the UB's with Anabel, who works together with Looker to investigate them. Grimsley rumored to make an appearance So this is probably our Looker post game story.

So pretty much all persons in the tree are tied with the plot in some kind.
Yes, they are not just cameos and people need to take this into account when talking about the odd inclusions.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
This generation is weird. It feels like they wanted to do so much more with these games but ran out of time or something. :(

Don't get me wrong, these games still look great and I'm sure they will be, but I see some things about it that are disappointing.

diakyu

This generation is weird. It feels like they wanted to do so much more with these games but ran out of time or something. :(
????????

What about these games are weird to anyone? Very standard Pokemon game stuff. The battle tree is only disappointing in that GF already revealed the two characters that generate the most hype when they first revealed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.