• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

badwolf1234

I would say Shiinotic and Mimikyu. Their primary typings will help cover types not covered by the pokemon already selected or will provide more coverage. My only thing is Shiinotic has a low base stat which may hinder it on your team, but it never hurts to have a grass type.

Yeah this gen really makes it hard to decide last time i got a hard time deciding for my team was gen v really frustrating since i really wanna try this 8 pokemon but I dont want to do shifting cause i never really done that ugh!!!

hoohlover

Beginning Trainer
I tend to pick tanks or sweepers when going through play through because walls and stallers take forever to finish a battle.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan

knightwolf09

You think Necrozma is going to get a post-game story role, a 3rd version game, or get the Zygarde treatment and basically get nothing?

Thanks... I hope they can be rematched at higher levels.

Also an other question, can we rematch all the Battle Tree characters like Red and Blue outside opf the Battle Tree as well?

Elite Four members have teams at 54 and then at 63 later.
All non Battle Tree teams can be found in the first post.
You think Necrozma is going to get a post-game story role, a 3rd version game, or get the Zygarde treatment and basically get nothing?
In SM it's basically on the level of Zygarde in XY, any further exposition would need to happen in later games.

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
Red, Blue and Anabel are the only ones battle-able outside of the tree IIRC. Dunno if they can be rematched.

I saw a video where red was battled in the tree. It seemed to be that after a certain number of battles you get to battle red.

future.newyorker

So I just had a thought, what if the UB's are based on the 7 deadly sins? I could definitely see them like this:

UB-01 - Sloth
UB-02 Beauty - Lust
UB-02 Absorption - Wrath
UB-03 - Greed
UB-04 Celesteena - Envy
UB-04 Kartana - Pride
UB-05 - Gluttony

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Anyone got any lists of the clothing options and hair colours/styles for the player character, I'm looking to plan out what my avatar will look like at the end.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

No to first, "it can go either way" to latter two, but it needs a Mega-level +100 BST boost to match the two legends*.

*It also doesn't have much to directly confront them move-wise.

Its entire gimmick is that it is a prism.

@Happy Hydreigon:
http://imgur.com/a/GbCxr?

http://imgur.com/a/NWa2i

Note: My personal guess is that much like Zygarde will get some info on how it works first, then get something completely unrelated to its current form.

DrakeKoryu

So I just had a thought, what if the UB's are based on the 7 deadly sins? I could definitely see them like this:

UB-01 - Sloth
UB-02 Beauty - Lust
UB-02 Absorption - Wrath
UB-03 - Greed
UB-04 Celesteena - Envy
UB-04 Kartana - Pride
UB-05 - Gluttony

I do see the resemblance, and might have something to do with the design inspiration, but I dunno if it will be explored in this game, the whole "Ultra Space" could make another game by itself, we might need to wait to see what is the explanation of UB in the world of pokémon.

PokeMaster366

Is there any place in the game where you can climb through the levels quickly, such as the Juice Shop in XY or the Blissey Secret Bases in ORAS?

DrakeKoryu

Since this month korokoro is mentioning Necrozma I highly doubt it will get his own game in the form of a third version, but maybe a sequel can be possible, S2&M2? Anyway the stats don't seem to add up and match the other Legendaries

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
The fact that Anabel of all characters can also be battled outside the Tree is really interesting. I hope that it's a sign that they're still planning on a Frontier-like system in future games, and that it's not just a bone they've thrown to people to be all like "lol sorry we didn't give you the Hoenn Frontier bye."

Thepowaofhax

With all of these new mons, it does seem hard to be able to pick and underdog. I do want to try and use Araquanid, since it seems like a decent wall, but it's got meh attack (70). At least it learns STAB Leech Life.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
How to get Cosmog:
http://i.imgur.com/zpImmYW.jpg

Source: 4chan

Is it true?

If yes, then it's great.

Man, I was worried I'd need to restart the game from zero various time just so I can get Cosmog and Cosmeg.

Since I'll have both games, I just need to beat both once. Get one Cosmog to keep in base form and other to evolve.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Guys, is it correct that the games get released in 6 days in Australia? Could any1 confirm that for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.