• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

Thank you.

Also, why are the Ultra Beasts modeled like some characters in the game? Why do they resemble humans? For example, Pheromosa looks quite like Lusamine.

It's the other way around. Lusamine is cray cray and likes to dress her children with clothes that resemble UBs. She might dress herself trying to look as a UB too.

Last edited:

Dragon Pulse

If i'm not mistaken, Guzma is kind of her lackey. So i guess she might have chosen his clothes too.
Idk, the whole situation is weird...

Ah, okay. It's weird how you can compare most of the Ultra Beasts to some characters though, such as Hala resembling Guzzlord a little.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Just saw Kommo-o's movepool...

Who's responsible for this garbage?...

R_N

Seriously learns nothing good

eh it has an assortment of boosting moves and gets the usual run of dragon moves. and it has the usual fair of x scissor, earthquake and junk

the only baffling part is how it only gets Brick Break & Sky Uppercut as usable fighting moves. It is literally all about close combat! At least give it hammer arm or something.

eh it has an assortment of boosting moves and gets the usual run of dragon moves. and it has the usual fair of x scissor, earthquake and junk

the only baffling part is how it only gets Brick Break & Sky Uppercut as usable fighting moves. It is literally all about close combat! At least give it hammer arm or something.

Here's to hoping for good move tutor options in future installments.

Can we also talk about how it's signature move is a special attack, when it's physical attack stat is much stronger?

Granted, it's special attack stat is not bad, but... Game Freak, why?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Kommo-o only really got screwed over in terms of its Fighting learnset as the best thing it can learn is Brick Break and Sky Uppercut. Otherwise, it's movepool is not that bad as it learns the typical dragon fare and things like Earthquake as mentioned before, plus I could see its signature move being useful on things like mixed sets.

If you want to talk terrible movepool for the role its meant to serve, just look at what happened to poor Araquanid.

Here's to hoping for good move tutor options in future installments.

Can we also talk about how it's signature move is a special attack, when it's physical attack stat is much stronger?

Granted, it's special attack stat is not bad, but... Game Freak, why?

Its attack is only stronger by 10, it's not that much bigger of a number then its special attack.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Does anyone have a picture of Lillie's new look ? I'd really like to see her in her new style. :D

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Does there seem to be any type of special symbol like the blue Pentagon in Gen 6 to show that the Pokemon are Alola-native?

GillianPuzzle

Physical Trainer

DSDark

Breeder
I went around the internet and found something new and exciting. Look like there are a new character customization feature called Battle Style, which you can change how your character is posed and how they throw pokeballs in online battle against another player. Now I feel so hyper for Sun and Moon!

Source and video: http://tsunau.tumblr.com/post/153086306644/so-a-new-character-customization-feature-is-called

That's really exciting. I've always pictured how I would throw a pokeball so I'm glad I can mirror it with my character

Status
Not open for further replies.